Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Behind the Ropes- Khan v Molina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great video. Must watch fo sure.

Comment

I don't know anything about Carlos Molina so I don't have much interest in this fight other then to see how Khan does with Hunter as his Trainer

Comment

I think the 2nd part is aired this Friday.

Comment

thanks for posting. the only other episodes i've seen from 'behind the ropes' were khan/garcia. those too were really well done. was barker/hope on sky sports? wish they would have done one for that fight. that would've been good.

Originally posted by komodo View Post
          I think the 2nd part is aired this Friday.
          then when did this episode come out? hopefully someone can post the 2nd episode.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            thanks for posting. the only other episodes i've seen from 'behind the ropes' were khan/garcia. those too were really well done. was barker/hope on sky sports? wish they would have done one for that fight. that would've been good.

then when did this episode come out? hopefully someone can post the 2nd episode.
            They've got the normal ringside show tomorrow and a preview on Friday. This one came out today. There good shows try and keep an eye out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              They've got the normal ringside show tomorrow and a preview on Friday. This one came out today. There good shows try and keep an eye out for them.
              thanks. yeah, i live in the states so i never really know when new shows/episodes come out unless i go on their website and check their schedule. even then i have to wait for someone to upload them. sky sports does has some great programming though, from the stuff i've seen. i'm a big fan of ringside. has sky sports made anymore 'behind the ropes' episodes? like carl froch or kell brook ones?
              Last edited by chiguy91; 12-12-2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                thanks. yeah, i live in the states so i never really know when new shows/episodes come out unless i go on their website and check their schedule. even then i have to wait for someone to upload them. sky sports does has some great programming though, from the stuff i've seen. i'm a big fan of ringside. has sky sports made anymore 'behind the ropes' episodes? like carl froch or kell brook ones?
                I'm sure they made one for Froch/Ward and Bute even the Mack fight had a preview show. Ringside will have a feature on Khan/Molina tomorrow and a final build up show on Friday so keep a look out if you're interested.

Comment

I really like this series but what there only one installment for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by COYG View Post
                    That was great! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

enjoyed this, thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X