Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather sits alone at the top as P4P KING of his era.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point, I think Ward rates over all of them. As good in the ring and in his absolute prime.

Comment

And Manny's still afraid of needles.

Comment

dont care marquez won.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
          Gone are the days of arguing who's The man of this era of boxing. Mayweather is the last man standing. He has always been the best. Only a few delusional pac fans thought different.
          Wrong man, now he is behind or tied for first with Ward according to a lot of posters here. The saga continues......................

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            actually laughed... GET ****ING REAL.

If he fought Martinez I'd give you my house
            Didn't you say the same **** about him fighting Mosley and Cotto?

Comment

To be the best you have to fight the best and not retire to let the best fighters fight each other first

Comment

IF Floyd and Canelo fight and Floyd most likely wins, people will say Canelo was too young and green. I'd love to see last nights Pacquiao in the ring with Canelo. Pac just hasn't looked good in his last three fights. He's done as an elite IMO and time to retire.

Comment

Yes bro i agree Floyd is scared. This is just a bad dream we will all wake up soon because you and I know that Manny cannot be defeated and Floyd is always scared. Manny was acting to be KO to lure Floyd to fight him bro.

Comment

He's number one by default, which isn't necessarily an insult..

The thing is... he's in a worse spot now than he was last night. Last night people just wanted Pac vs Floyd.. Now..if he stays at 154.. people won't let him live with himself if he doesn't fight Martinez. You can't just let number 2 keep losing..to someone else. Floyd better hope Martinez loses or looks terrible coming off that surgery because I think Floyd is losing a step faster than Martinez is who may be older but is fresher (remains to be seen now with knee surgery)

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Hate him or love him, he stands alone right now. Been #1 for 7-8 years in my book while barely dropping a few rounds. If he beats Martinez he's the best fighter of the last 15 years hands down.
                      Martinez would probably offer Floyd 100% of the purse and he still wouldn't fight Martinez. Mayweather got the best of Marquez BUT Marquez DID what Floyd will not even attempt to do. Mayweather should have been a girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X