Why Sergio should fight Dmitry Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Sergio should fight Dmitry Pirog

"Pirog doesn't bring anything to the table"

See that belt around his waist? He brings a unification bout.

Sergio Martinez could pick up that belt, along with the Ring belt he currently has, instead of constantly getting fucked in the ass by the WBC, who as we all know stripped him of his WBC 154 pound title with the reasoning of 'this isn't the henry armstrong era, you can only be champion in one weight class, not two, choose one' then as a gift they stripped him of his WBC 160 pound title, in which they basically handed over to julio cesar chavez jr. who they promised martinez would get a crack at and in the mean time they gave martinez the worthless "diamond belt.' Of course after Chavez beat Zbik, Martinez then elected to fight Chavez and the WBC told him, 'not right now.'

Martinez can continue getting dicked around by the WBC who obviously are protecting Chavez jr. and want to feed him bum after bum (Manfredo next ), or he can go a head and pick up another belt and try to get bigger and better fights.

No brainer imo.

Martinez is currently the #2 pound 4 pound fighter in the world. IMO this is not what is expected from the #2 fighter. I would understand if he was fighting a lower ranked guy if that guy happened to have a big name and it was a big money fight, but it's darren fuckin barker lol. UK market??? Don't give me that crap when he's trying to make big fights in the US that's a lame excuse.

It's getting sad for Sergio. They are looking for money fights and there are none. He should go for Pirog and Ishida (sp?), at least they won good fights on HBO.

Comment

he should fight felix strum. strum would dominate martinez or pirog. strum is the best middleweight. i dont think pavlik fought strum for a good reason...DEATH

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
        he should fight felix strum. strum would dominate martinez or pirog. strum is the best middleweight. i dont think pavlik fought strum for a good reason...DEATH
        You do realize Strum ducked Martinez because he wants to fight Manfredo, right?

Comment

sturm has a fight coming up and that guy will never leave germany because he makes a lot of money fighting mediocre opponents. Don't hold your breath for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            You do realize Strum ducked Martinez because he wants to fight Manfredo, right?
            strum will kill manfredo

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              sturm has a fight coming up and that guy will never leave germany because he makes a lot of money fighting mediocre opponents. Don't hold your breath for that fight.
              strum is a very handsome man. good looking guy. he should massacre macklin

Comment

lol sturm is washed up, isn't he the guy that lost to ODLH?

Pirog fight is high risk low reward, but yeah i'd love to see it. Pirog is legit.

Comment

strum will kill manfredo
                  wow, looks like we got ourselves a real life Nostradamus on boxingscene. What else are you going to tell us? That Wlad Klitschko would KO Tyson Fury??

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    wow, looks like we got ourselves a real life Nostradamus on boxingscene. What else are you going to tell us? That Wlad Klitschko would KO Tyson Fury??
                    tyson fury would kill klitschko and manfredo. strum is better looking than fury

Comment

Working...
                    X