Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooto vs Mundine.. Make it happen!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its ULT no doubt whatsoever. He was pretty much instantly confrontational towards Brently which was a giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
      You mean to say I'll be back isn't the Mundine fan-boy who populates the ESB board under the name Ashley?

The vague writing style (brief dispatches and undying Mundine love) is identical.
      Nah, not enough smilies to Ashley.:

Comment

Mundine can't make that weight I don't think.

If he could make it healthily though it would actually be an interesting fight.

Comment

Haha, Mundine would go down like a lead zeppelin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
            Its ULT no doubt whatsoever. He was pretty much instantly confrontational towards Brently which was a giveaway.
            Look guys it is possible Mundine has 3 fans....Brently is anti Mundine so I was always going to post a reply.

Comment

If Mundine wont fight Golovkin he wont fight a name like Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
                Look guys it is possible Mundine has 3 fans....Brently is anti Mundine so I was always going to post a reply.
                You still haven't answered the question about the Argie bias. There's a bare bum in every shower, but only Argie bums wash with Choc.

I want to know why this is. You are the man/boy/love-child to share this vital info. I also want to know when Bronco McKart's name will enter the reckoning for a shot at the great Choc Mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  If Mundine wont fight Golovkin he wont fight a name like Cotto
                  did you read the new article about Mundine he is aiming to fight Cotto or Margarito

see my idea wasn't so bad after all!!

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                    did you read the new article about Mundine he is aiming to fight Cotto or Margarito

see my idea wasn't so bad after all!!
                    Probably all talk, just to get hes name out there again.. that's all Mundine ever really does.

Comment

Who honestly believes Mundine will fight a 'real' top fighter? Surely all should have learned by now.

Comment

Working...
                      X