No announcement yet.

Little Black Slave Girls #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Black Slave Girls #1

Can you imagine the uproar from the Al Sharpton's of the world if this video existed?

Double standards.

smh...

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
    Can you imagine the uproar from the Al Sharpton's of the world if this video existed?

Double standards.

smh...

You assume from equal terms. Like, thats not fair because this and this.

But when a situation or dynamic starts out unfair, then you have to make allowances. Assuming from an equal point and not factoring cultural and historical aspects is inaccurate and myopic.

Jack.

Comment

http://www.ghettogaggers.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        You assume from equal terms. Like, thats not fair because this and this.

But when a situation or dynamic starts out unfair, then you have to make allowances. Assuming from an equal point and not factoring cultural and historical aspects is inaccurate and myopic.

Jack.
        No need for this kind of convoluted talk. Just come out and say you support double standards, reverse racism and reparations.

That would be more respectable.

Syf.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
          Tacky.

Just tacky.

Comment

No need for this kind of convoluted talk. Just come out and say you support double standards, reverse racism and reparations.

That would be more respectable.

Syf.
            in the real word...sometimes you gotta stack the deck for it really to be equal.

You are assuming an equal playing field to base your argument off of, when its still not, sociologically or socioeconomically

Comment

A whore is a whore. Regardless of color.

Comment

in the real word...sometimes you gotta stack the deck for it really to be equal.

You are assuming an equal playing field to base your argument off of, when its still not, sociologically or socioeconomically
                I'm not assuming anything but common decency and fairness.

If you had wanted to stack the deck during slavery, I might agree with you. But to do it now is ******ed.

That would be like me going 200 years into the future to arrest some innocent guy for some **** his great great great great grandpappy did.

Fighting racism with racism is just stupid.

The playing field is stacked along class lines anyway, not race lines.

Comment

I'm not assuming anything but common decency and fairness.

If you had wanted to stack the deck during slavery, I might agree with you. But to do it now is ******ed.

That would be like me going 200 years into the future to arrest some innocent guy for some **** his great great great great grandpappy did.

Fighting racism with racism is just stupid.

The playing field is stacked along class lines anyway, not race lines.
                  Playing field is stacked along class lines, yes. But the two are still intertwined to this day. For instance, if you go in the hood, per capita, who do you see more of? Minorities or majority?

Exactly.

Comment

Playing field is stacked along class lines, yes. But the two are still intertwined to this day. For instance, if you go in the hood, per capita, who do you see more of? Minorities or majority?

Exactly.
                    Who's fault is that?

It ain't mine.

You can only blame whitey for so much. After that, you gotta start looking in the mirror.

Affirmative action has been around since the 60's and black statistics have gotten worse.

Which goes to show that fighting racism with more racism doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
                    X