Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye is starting to piss me off a bit now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
    Haye wont be affected by inactivity. He will take the HW division by thunder soon. Be Patient.
    Exactly by THUNDER> Cause its all noise and no action (LIGHTNING) with this china chinned punk. **** Haye, and his fans.....His day to get KTFO is coming soon--whether it be by either KLIT BRO or by another HW.....

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
      If he needs to avoid other fighters because there's a "risk," then he doesn't deserve the Klits to begin with. The Klitschkos don't avoid risks.
      Exactly. I believe Haye just wants to cash out with a Klitschko.

Comment

if anyone thinks haye will fight arreloa now, you are CRAZY..... the only chance of them two fighting is if one of them wins a belt...

Comment

It's all about the money. Don't fault Haye for wanting to make milllions!!! Now as a fighter I believe in a weak division like the cruiserweights he was an alright glass chinned champion, as a heavyweight we'll have to see, if he gets hit he goes to sleep, if not maybe he can pull off a decision if he's lucky. The mere fact he has any chance at all is more of a knock on the current state of heavyweight boxing and not how good Haye is. If he had come along 10 years earlier he wouldn't even be talked about.

Comment

Bump.

Haye needs to fight someone in July IMO. His credibility is going down the toilet pretty sharpish.

Comment

Haye needs to fight a live contender.

He has run his mouth long enough. I think alot of people are starting to get sick of him constantly running his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                Bump.

Haye needs to fight someone in July IMO. His credibility is going down the toilet pretty sharpish.
                Still the best avi on nsb, and wtf manchine got banned. For what?

Comment

Hes just waiting to find another bum like Barret that anyone can beat.

Comment

hes going to crush and humiliate nikolai valuev

Comment

Haye's a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X