Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko's success is relative.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko's success is relative.

A B level fighter devoid of any excitement, creativity, or dynamism in a D level HW era.

Does he win? Yeah.
    Does anyone outside his orbit of Klit-iots care?

Nope.

Because most boxing fans can see what Klit-iots are immune to. Wlad's success is the product of an awful pool of competition.
    Its all relative.

Wlad did something yesterday I thought previously impossible. He turned me into a David Haye fan overnight.

Damn Dap. You goin all out homey. Wlad-Chag wasn't excitin, but FFS the Sultan fight was waaaaay worse than yesterday man. I was glad to see him at least get the TKO and claim the Ring belt. He's looked worse bro.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Damn Dap. You goin all out homey. Wlad-Chag wasn't excitin, but FFS the Sultan fight was waaaaay worse than yesterday man. I was glad to see him at least get the TKO and claim the Ring belt. He's looked worse bro.
      Its because I've been a fan of his for so long and defended him to so many people that after yesterday, I just gave up on the guy.

I always expect more from him and he always frustrates me. I'm walking away from him mang.

I know he's looked worse, but yesterday didn't exactly spark any fireworks either.

Btw, whats ffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
        Its because I've been a fan of his for so long and defended him to so many people that after yesterday, I just gave up on the guy.

I always expect more from him and he always frustrates me. I'm walking away from him
        mang.

I know he's looked worse, but yesterday didn't exactly spark any fireworks either.

Btw, whats ffs?

(bold) Hmm. That's the same way I feel about Mr boat buyer, tho it's more about fightin tough comp than entertainment value.

Thing is Wlad has his moments here n there. He's good, he just rules a **** division. And at his size, no way he can wow the crowd every rd. If a fight wit Haye turned out boring, then I'd get upset too homey. I demand fireworks in that one. But Chag? Come on, nobody shoulda watched that fight expectin to see a lotta intense action.

And FFS means 'for ****'s sake.'

Comment

Wlad fought like a scared little girl aginst that midget....hes a disgrace to heavweights.

Go out and destroy some dam body..he fights like a ****ing girl.

God I hope Haye puts an end to his ass.

Comment

Another useless thread !

Fail !

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              (bold) Hmm. That's the same way I feel about Mr boat buyer, tho it's more about fightin tough comp than entertainment value.

Thing is Wlad has his moments here n there. He's good, he just rules a **** division. And at his size, no way he can wow the crowd every rd. If a fight wit Haye turned out boring, then I'd get upset too homey. I demand fireworks in that one. But Chag? Come on, nobody shoulda watched that fight expectin to see a lotta intense action.

And FFS means 'for ****'s sake.'
              LOL...I did not know that.

Maybe I'll give Wladdy another chance. I know its not his fault but damn...

What I have learned Mang, is that the Klit-iots are the worst fans on this site. I'm a true fan of the guy and they've attacked me so viciously for criticizing him its unreal.
              They make the Pac fans look like angels. At least the Pac fans have a sense of humor. Some of these Klitschko fans say racist **** and wish for your death.
              ****in aye man.

**** if anything, I'm more rooting for him to lose to scorn them rather than actually wanting him to lose.
              Last edited by JACK D. RIPPER; 06-21-2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X