Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Maragarito Cotto's most intense Tune-Up Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is a joke hopefully...

Comment

this loser need to get banned or get lost already!

Comment

The only thing this douchebag ever contributed to the boxing scene were the ass avatars he used to have, other than that he's just another lame dime a dozen troll on boxing scene.

Sup dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
          The only thing this douchebag ever contributed to the boxing scene were the ass avatars he used to have, other than that he's just another lame dime a dozen troll on boxing scene.

Sup dude?
          ? I have read a lot of your "work" Much of it is limited to an ECHO. As if you and Viva are in the same tiny bathroom. In fact, it doesn't get any lower. You are Viva's cheerleader. Do you think you are seriously a factor in this forum with that "plain and basis common sense" cornball shyt? You are not a worthy adversary.. You gotta know this right?

No No No Felafal, you are just mad cause what I DO contribute, rebutts your BS heroic Aztec propaganda. You don't like it that the forum has 1 more Puerto Rican to assist in "handling" the Mexican BS that tries to get through the radar.

But I am here... I am here to remind you of how Chavez used to low blow, how he got his ass handed to him by Randall, and how Vargas got snuffed by Tito.

You know we can't have a 1 way battle here. Admit it, that's what pisses you off and the fact that deep down, you know I am your idol.
          Last edited by RibHooker; 07-22-2008, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Cotto=Tuneup?
            you=dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by J_CON View Post
              Cotto=Tuneup?
              you=dumbass
              Listen, Margarito is LIMITED. Yes he is durable, but at the end of the day... Cotto can elect to make this look like a ****in TUNE UP FIGHT.

Marg is a heavybag with arms. "Kid Everlast"

Dumb would be more an inability to recognize sarcasm... You scored a 63.

Comment

Originally posted by RibHooker View Post
                ? I have read a lot of your "work" Much of it is limited to an ECHO. As if you and Viva are in the same tiny bathroom. In fact, it doesn't get any lower. You are Viva's cheerleader. Do you think you are seriously a factor in this forum with that "plain and basis common sense" cornball shyt? You are not a worthy adversary.. You gotta know this right?

No No No Felafal, you are just mad cause what I DO contribute, rebutts your BS heroic Aztec propaganda. You don't like it that the forum has 1 more Puerto Rican to assist in "handling" the Mexican BS that tries to get through the radar.

But I am here... I am here to remind you of how Chavez used to low blow, how he got his ass handed to him by Randall, and how Vargas got snuffed by Tito.

You know we can't have a 1 way battle here. Admit it, that's what pisses you off and the fact that deep down, you know I am your idol.
                Now that's better, as an ass man myself I gotta prop you for that picture, and as far as me contributing or not to this forum, do you think I lose any sleep over it? come on papito, I figured you had more sense than that. I wonder how long your ALT will last before getting banned again.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
                  Now that's better, as an ass man myself I gotta prop you for that picture, and as far as me contributing or not to this forum, do you think I lose any sleep over it? come on papito, I figured you had more sense than that. I wonder how long your ALT will last before getting banned again.

I only mentioned the "contributions" because you brought it up. So I felt compelled to remind you about your posts with Viva. Nothing too serious though. Yeah that chick in my avatar is from Paraguay. Her asscheeks are dense, solid with that nice heavy feel to them. You gotta know I leave it like this at least 2x a week (____O____)
                  Last edited by RibHooker; 07-22-2008, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X