Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has there been any other fighter age 34 or older thats been ducked as hard as ggg has

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Briggs is much older and no one in the HW division seems to want to fight him.
    You have it twisted. Briggs is the one who is cherry picking some of the worst heavyweights in the world trying to land a world title fight he doesn't deserve to get a payday. Years ago he got his title shot against Vitali and was almost beat to death in as one sided a fight as can be imagined. Briggs almost never landed a punch all fight. There is really no reason for any good heavyweight to fear Briggs. He has an iron and he can still punch but he can't fight worth a damn any more. He has taken Toney's place as the washed up cherry picker who says the champions are all ducking him.

Comment

Sorry, I meant to say Briggs has an iron jaw.

Comment

Can someone tell me who's actually ducked him other than Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Yea keep looking for smaller fighters for GGG to fight .Ward is begging to fight him
          Lara, too.

Comment

i can't believe people still try and deny that ggg is being ducked by middleweights.

Comment

Originally posted by moonboxer86 View Post
              i can't believe people still try and deny that ggg is being ducked by middleweights.
              GGG is to Canelo and Cotto was Pirog was to Sergio Martinez. But GGG is doing it the right way: fighting often, making big statements, and demanding the belts. Fighting Canelo would be a nice payday, but actually becoming undisputed MW champion is better

BJS is probably going to try and milk that belt for a defense or two, I think Canelo will be the one to fight him first.

Comment

Not to the extent that GGG has been but Hopkins and Martinez were also ducked a fair bit. He reminds me a bit of the Hagler situation too.

Comment

Boxing is business doe.

Comment

Working...
                  X