Tyson Fury: "That was about 60% of me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    And then he showed his true colours.

I have no reason to be a fan of someone who drops out of a fight - and I do think it was legit - and then start talking about being happy about not giving Fury a payday.

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard coming out of a fighters mouth and I'm so damn happy Fury is now the champ and can tell Haye to fuk right off.
    meh all boxers are twats in some form or another,
    fury=twat
    haye=twat
    Wlad=twat

in their respective ways

Hayes nice to watch fight,Always exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Boba Fett View Post
      meh all boxers are twats in some form or another,
      fury=twat
      haye=twat
      Wlad=twat

in their respective ways

Hayes nice to watch fight,Always exciting
      Why is Fury a twat? He was an extremely graceful winner when he didn't have to be. Remember Wlad when he won against Haye? Not very graceful.

Fury said good things about Wlad, didn't mention the doctor treatment bs or anything.

I think Fury showed himself real nice, and two songs in a week was almost too good to be true.

Comment

Why is Fury a twat? He was an extremely graceful winner when he didn't have to be. Remember Wlad when he won against Haye? Not very graceful.

Fury said good things about Wlad, didn't mention the doctor treatment bs or anything.

I think Fury showed himself real nice, and two songs in a week was almost too good to be true.
        Fury disrespecting past heavyweights names makes him a twat to me,saying he's better than them after all they achieved he deserves the same hate Floyd got for considering himself TBE

I like Fury though I'm just saying he is a twat for saying certain things

Wlad is a nice guy to he does stuff for charity etc I'm sure but he is also a twat with his antics pre fights

I actually like all three guys,Wlads not what some people think he was,he's not up there with the greatests and never was skill wise

I did feel bad for him though after reigning so long and getting embarrassed like that,Furys showboating against Wlad wasn't too classy neither
        Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 11-28-2015, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boba Fett View Post
          Fury disrespecting past heavyweights names makes him a twat to me,saying he's better than them after all they achieved he deserves the same hate Floyd got for considering himself TBE

I like Fury though I'm just saying he is a twat for saying certain things

Wlad is a nice guy to he does stuff for charity etc I'm sure but he is also a twat with his antics pre fights
          He just says he thinks he can beat anyone in history. He got into a spat with Lewis, but honestly, Lewis asked for that one.

Now he's undisputed champion, won the belts off a guy some people thought was the best ever. So I guess he's not entitled to think whatever he wants?

It's easy to do charity when you're a super millionaire. Fury wished to buy houses and put homeless people in them in his city.

I know it's not as charming as helping small african kids, but the man is an honourable man and we should be happy to have him as champ.

He's a real people's champion, unlike Wlad.

Comment

He just says he thinks he can beat anyone in history. He got into a spat with Lewis, but honestly, Lewis asked for that one.

Now he's undisputed champion, won the belts off a guy some people thought was the best ever. So I guess he's not entitled to think whatever he wants?

It's easy to do charity when you're a super millionaire. Fury wished to buy houses and put homeless people in them in his city.

I know it's not as charming as helping small african kids, but the man is an honourable man and we should be happy to have him as champ.

Dont worry I do cut Fury a hell of a lot of slack but to compare him to Ali? nah

one things for sure the heavyweight division has gotton exciting,if Fury boxes safely I give him at least 50/50 chance with any heavyweight now his skills are proven against an elite

I think Joshua will get him eventually,

I'd say Fury would be 60/40 likely to win against Wilder giving wilders punchers chance I just prey he doesnt go Buster Douglas on us and lack further motivation or get brought into a tear up

Comment

love the battlingnelson quote,showing just how ******ed he is

Comment

Well that was a pathetic fight to watch but hope his next one is more exciting

Comment

Working...
                X