Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Rejects Margarito: Failed To Prove He Didn't Cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto just STFU. I kind of felt bad for you in the first fight and thought maybe you got done dirty. I have no absolute truth that Margarito did anything wrong in the first fight but I have my suspicions. In that second fight even though you won, luckily for you it got stopped when it did because Maragrito was starting to come on and do what he did to you in the first fight. Because of that it makes me feel he did nothing wrong in your first fight. You just happen to get a shop worn and one eyed Margarito in the rematch, who happened to start doing damage on you when the fight got stopped. Anyways just STFU and quit acting like you are this gigantic above everyone star because newsflash, you are not.

Just keep avoiding GGG and get ready for your beat down by Canelo
    Last edited by boxinghead530; 11-02-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Cotto just STFU. I kind of felt bad for you in the first fight and thought maybe you got done dirty. I have no absolute truth that Margarito did anything wrong in the first fight but I have my suspicions. In that second fight even though you won, luckily for you it got stopped when it did because Maragrito was starting to come on and do what he did to you in the first fight. Because of that it makes me feel he did nothing wrong in your first fight. You just happen to get a shop worn and one eyed Margarito in the rematch, who happened to start doing damage on you when the fight got stopped. Anyways just STFU and quit acting like you are this gigantic above everyone star because newsflash, you are not.

Just keep avoiding GGG and get ready for your beat down by Canelo
      STFU? Like no one ask him about this? Like he just started talking about Margarito all the sudden? You STFU.

Comment

• Cotto's just being Cotto. He's used "wrapgate" as an out for the ass kicking he got in the first go round with Margarito.

Keith Kizer even went on saying that there was nothing wrong with Margarito's handwraps the night of the first Cotto fight.

Comment

• http://nypost.com/2009/01/29/kizer-m...lean-vs-cotto/

Comment

• Cotto will be boycotting Keith Keizer now, like I said before If they spotted it during the Mosley fight I'm certain they'd have spotted it and checked his gloves during the Cotto 1 fight, they want to discredit Tony for one of his best wins.

Comment

• What groove was Margo getting when the fight was stopped? His head was getting snapped back and Cotto was pushing him to the ropes.

Maybe his best round that he didn't even won

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
                STFU? Like no one ask him about this? Like he just started talking about Margarito all the sudden? You STFU.
                If Cotto doesn't want to give Margarito a trilogy fight then just say so. To say I wont give him a third fight because he felt he failed to prove he didn't cheat then why did he fight him the second time. Because in the build up to the rematch it was based on if he cheated in the first fight or not. Plus in the rematch Margarito was a broken man with one eye. And to top it off truth be told when the fight got stopped Margarito was actually coming on and doing damage on Cotto then the fight got stopped so as to make sure Cotto got his win.

So saying he wont give him a trilogy because he failed to prove he didn't cheat soundw like he is being kind of a Pu ssy diva. Just say you wont fight him because you think he is a cheat that's all.

Comment

• They only spotted it in the Mosley fight because mosley's trainer SAW SOMETHING DROP ON THE FLOOR & HE PICKED IT UP AND REALIZED THAT IT WAS HARDER THAN NORMAL!!!

So if he didn't pick them up and didn't realize that they were harder than normal... ya think he still woulda got caught!?

Geeze common sense can go a long way.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Uh, you do know that 2 fighters get paid when there's a match, right? And BTW, Cotto can count on one hand the number of fights he would get paid as well as a Margarito fight. So I'd say the diva needs to wake up and smell the stack o' cashish. He doesn't have to like or respect the guy to get a huge payday from fighting him.

His diva talk here makes about as much sense as him saying GGG isn't a legend yet and deserves no respect or fight.
                    Your post made no sense.

Comment

• And you failed to prove that he did...

Comment

Working...
                      X