Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe Floyd will retire undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    If I was a narc, I'd report you for stupidity, but I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      delahoya

clottey

jmm

out of the 3 of them the best win they have at ww is pac lmao.
      ??? Since when did Dlha and Clottey beat Pacquiao??? Also, Clottey had a SD loss with Cotto, which some viewed as a robbery. Pacquiao moved up to WW to fight Oscar, and media and even Oscar himself thought he was going to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        typing on a phone sucks, just like manny's ww resume.
        If Manny's WW resume sucks, then that's even sadder for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Only by idiots like you. If all that were true...the Many would have never been FOTD FOTY so many times. Would never be recognized as an 8 time world champ in 8 different world classes. People act like a gun is held to their heads to make these fights a whatever weight class. If any fighter or handlers feel its risky or dangerous...they dont have to take the fight. They do with confidence. Only dumbasses have problems understanding the concept. 141-147 is the WW limit. Youre just a few out of a handful of morons that will remember a great fighter like that.
          You know why he got fotd/foty? because the boxing media doesn't account catch weights and primes. Boxing is about name when it comes to fame. Like you said

"People act like a gun is held to their heads to make these fights at whatever weight"

If thats the case then whats it matter if Mayweather fights Marquez at WW? Marquez took that fight with convincingly, thinking he could beat Mayweather.

On thread: I think he'll retire undefeated. His biggest challenges left are Martinez and Alvarez. Who knows, maybe Pacquiao can make a really good comeback? The last time he was KO'd he made a great comeback, could happen again and then Pacquiao/Mayweather fight is back on? Either way, there aren't many challenges that'll topple Mayweather at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            ??? Since when did Dlha and Clottey beat Pacquiao??? Also, Clottey had a SD loss with Cotto, which some viewed as a robbery. Pacquiao moved up to WW to fight Oscar, and media and even Oscar himself thought he was going to beat him.
            I thought Clottey beat Cotto in that fight myself....Manny fought both anyways...Destroyed Cotto and Clottey was like... OMG let me live...please!!! :WORD:

Comment

I thought Clottey beat Cotto in that fight myself....Manny fought both anyways...Destroyed Cotto and Clottey was like... OMG let me live...please!!! :WORD:
              Floyd doesn't even have a guy as dangerous as Clottey on his damn WW resume. That's just sad.

Watch Flowmos give Floyd for the win, because Manny shut him out.

"If Manny could do it, so can Floyd!"

LMFAO. Pacquiao is a non stop puncher with movement and angles. Clottey didn't even have a chance to reset, at all.

Floyd is a single shot puncher, with movement and defense. Clottey's ass whooping on Judah, shows he can deal with a boxer, and give them trouble.

Comment

Floyd is greater than Pacquiao, live with that

Comment

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
                  You know why he got fotd/foty? because the boxing media doesn't account catch weights and primes. Boxing is about name when it comes to fame. Like you said

"People act like a gun is held to their heads to make these fights at whatever weight"

If thats the case then whats it matter if Mayweather fights Marquez at WW? Marquez took that fight with convincingly, thinking he could beat Mayweather.

On thread: I think he'll retire undefeated. His biggest challenges left are Martinez and Alvarez. Who knows, maybe Pacquiao can make a really good comeback? The last time he was KO'd he made a great comeback, could happen again and then Pacquiao/Mayweather fight is back on? Either way, there aren't many challenges that'll topple Mayweather at WW.
                  JMM needed Money...He had the choice in that fight. And this was broadcasted live....Since Floyd Failed to make weight...He can decline the fight...or Take the large sum of cash 600000 extra on top of the 3.2 million...hmmmmm Gee i wonder! Floyd was getting 10 million and still couldnt make weight...

your point is invalid. Try again! That was not confidence. That was money!

Comment

he already has retired undefeated lol.

on a serious note i do believe he will retire undefeated. even in the twilight of his career he is still incredibly hard to hit and i cant see him fighting any real threats so yeah, id expect him to finish undefeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                      Floyd is greater than Pacquiao, live with that
                      There are even UK flowmos.

Comment

Working...
                      X