Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most disgusting thing you have ever done or seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a guy die after falling off a balcony, that was pretty ****ing disgusting. You prudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
      That's worse.
      That's kinda what I was thinking. I don't think I get passed the smell. But I have eatin out an ass or two. Fresh out the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
        That's kinda what I was thinking. I don't think I get passed the smell. But I have eatin out an ass or two. Fresh out the shower.
        The ass that ate out tasted like it was fresh off the toilet, without being wiped. I didnt really care though, I'd do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
          The ass that ate out tasted like it was fresh off the toilet, without being wiped. I didnt really care though, I'd do it again.
          Your a straight up freak my friend.

Comment

while living in Virginia a small plane crashed in my back yard and some blood got on the side of the house and u can c the inside of the pilots head cuz the impact pretty much smashed his head in

Comment

I was gettin dome from this chick and it was on her parents bed. I splooged all over the place, all in her face and on the bed. She didnt wash her parents bed.

Comment

Same as eating an ass out. If your girl takes a shower and gets that **** clean its fine to dine at. Dont be scared to get down and do it.

Comment

Your a straight up freak my friend.
                  nah im just grimey like that

Comment

I ate a girls ass out
                    that's not gross... I've ate a guys out

I'm gonna say the grossest thing..basically most links I've clinked on this site

Comment

Bait for what? I would use it to stoke myself with

I prefer a heavier flow...Nothing beats the red light special. Call me the ***** vampire
                      LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

WTF.

Comment

Working...
                      X