No announcement yet.

If Briggs is Joshua's first defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Briggs is Joshua's first defense

How would you feel? Martin is being called "one of the worst hw champions ever" but he took on Joshua in England as his first defense. Will Hearn have Joshua taking on weak mandatories? Or will ppv pressure force big fights? Joshua is now a heavyweight champion fighting on pay per views. Are soft opponents inexcusable?

IBF forces mandatories unlike any other orgs, will probably have to fight Parker by end of year.

He's allowed a voluntary though, although should do better than Briggs..

Comment

Briggs might just ko joshua

Comment

DUDE if wilder can defend against molina, duhaupas AND spilka then joshua can easily defend against briggs.

Comment

Defense of what? His 'title'? haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            Briggs might just ko joshua
            And you forecast martin to KO joshua lol. How's all that crow you been eating tonight affecting your insides?

Comment

Briggs should not be able to talk himself into a title fight. Nobody wants to see this old over the hill has been against any of the top fighters. He hardly throws any punches and will gas after a few minutes. He can continue to fight D-level fighters and scream LET'S GO CHAMP.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                IBF forces mandatories unlike any other orgs, will probably have to fight Parker by end of year.

He's allowed a voluntary though, although should do better than Briggs..
                I would have no problem with Joshua fighting Parker next. It's opponents like Briggs I don't like as matches. Chisora is another name I could see Hearn interested in.

Comment

Let's go champ

Comment

Briggs basically has talked himself into contention, he hasn't really put in the actual work.

Comment

Working...
                    X