Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley: Provodnikov Has Verbally Agreed To The Fight ** Who Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This **** is sad.

Comment

mostly looked to be running out of steam against mayorga. imo he starts very well but provo wears him down probably stops him late

Comment

How come Rios vs Ruslan never happened? I guess Top Rank reserves its roster because they go by some elementary algorithym, or simply, Rios vs Bradley would have more views.

I'm not saying Rios vs Bradley is a bad fight. But if the networks are always drooling for toe-to-toe justification why not go with two hard hitters? Or as we all know, ''it wouldn't sell well...''

Comment

wtf is this bs

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            This is horrible. Shane doesn't need this kind of punishment, he was stopped by Anthony Mundine.
            I think Shane actually quit in that fight. He just showed up for the money and subsequently retired on his stool after complaining of an injury.

Comment

I don't think we should count out Mosely yet. I felt this exact same way before the Margarito fight (regardless of what happened just before the fight and Margarito's mental state at that time). He wasn't looking that good in the fights leading up to that but even given the circumstances, it was a surprising performance.

However, at this point in his career/age he's got a real uphill battle with Provo and likely runs away like the Manny fight.

Comment

Isn't Ruslans next fight supposed to be on Showtime highly doubt his happens then wouldn't agree to this ..would they?

Comment

I like Prov, but its hard to argue he's not one of the most overrated guys in boxing these days. His best win is Alvarado. His 2nd best win you could probably have a 20+ page thread about as its pretty open for discussion & nothing to get excited about. That said Mosley is a shadow of himself (but old Mosley definitely schools the f#ck about prime Prov for the delusional people suggesting otherwise) & would need to be very lucky to beat a guy who while highly overrated is still among the top ten in his division.

Comment

Working...
                  X