No announcement yet.

Smith vs Abraham RBR.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HEND View Post
    I can argue the 117-111 as well but for me it was 116-112 to Abraham. He had more clear rounds. And he bounced Smith plenty of times. And Smith didn't outwork him that much... And he definitely didn't outbox anyone. Abraham was lazy though... But during the whole fight I had the feeling that if Abraham lets his hands go a little more, Smith won't be able to do nothing, but Abraham was too lazy and comfortable. However when he let his hands go, Smith was staggered plenty of times IMO.
    You didn't even score the fight, so stop pulling all these false scores out of your arse son.

Comment

I can argue the 117-111 as well but for me it was 116-112 to Abraham. He had more clear rounds. And he bounced Smith plenty of times. And Smith didn't outwork him that much... And he definitely didn't outbox anyone. Abraham was lazy though... But during the whole fight I had the feeling that if Abraham lets his hands go a little more, Smith won't be able to do nothing, but Abraham was too lazy and comfortable. However when he let his hands go, Smith was staggered plenty of times IMO.
      You don't think in SOME rounds Smith was outboxing him? Even if just due to his laziness?

Abraham got bone idle at parts of that fight.

Comment

I think most people who watched that fight would agree that when he let his hands go he looked the better fighter.

But the thing is rarely did let his hands go.

There wouldn't be that many objections if all the even rounds were scored to Abraham and he won that way. The problem is he was also given the rounds in which he did pretty much fuk all.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackTheLad View Post
          You didn't even score the fight, so stop pulling all these false scores out of your arse son.
          Are you mad now?
          Yes actually I scored it and for me it was 116-112 to Abrham. I can't do nothing with Smith's workrate (which wasn't that very high) if his punches mainly hit Abraham's guard while Abrhams's little less throwed punches hit though his guard or just hit him, btw way more effectively and with more power than Smith's.
          Only thing in what Smth was better is workrate, but not so much and not in all the rounds. Abraham had the better defense, Abraham landed the harder, more effective punches, Abraham was the more accurate. So if Abraham's offense and defense was better than Smith's I really can't see how Smith would won this. Don't overrate that workrate, that wasn't that high... Especialy wasn't that high that he would won the fight only because of that...

Comment

Working...
          X