Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better commentator - Paulie or Andre SOG Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RJJ nuts all over both of there commentating skills

Comment

Paulie...Ward just plain sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        RJJ nuts all over both of there commentating skills
        agreed..............

Comment

SOG and Magic Man voices are too high pitch and sound girlie for the sport of boxing. I'd rather listen to RJJ anytime.

Comment

Andre is the superior fighter, I think Paulie is slightly better commentating. Andre is good too though.

Comment

Paulie is better but at times he's just as annoying as Ward. But at least he doesn't always seem to have a major chip on his shoulder and an agenda. He keeps it neutral.

Comment

I voted Pauli , but they both sound like little girls.

Comment

Paulie is better. He's had more practice than Andre. Paulie is better at commentating and Andre is the better fighter. Andre is kind of monotone.

Comment

Paulie is, Andre Ward just annoys me, the way this dude talks you can just picture him sucking on his bottom lip or wetting it with his tongue over and over.

Why does Ward talk like that? I mean dude constantly wets his bottom lip for some reason and the way he sounds I can't stand it.

Comment

I prefer Ward. Paulie can be annoying but is still better than most others

Comment

Working...
                      X