Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Margarito is the best grudge match in years, isn't it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Margarito is the best grudge match in years, isn't it?

Cotto-Margarito II is an amazing fight when you think about it for many reasons. Two men with so much too prove in so many different ways. This is almost like a retirement fight for these two, because I think whoever loses falls out of the Elite Category permanently, with about 0 chance of returning there. Whoever wins gets hugely vindicated in the public eye. Props to Miguel for having the balls to put his ass on the line, because he really didn't have to. He could have not given Tony a pay day, but he obviously feels the need to get revenge . Margarito really doesn't have nearly as much to lose, but still has a hell of a lot to prove here. So glad I got these tickets. Aside from Mayweather-Pacquiao, this is the biggest fight in boxing, in my opinion.

Anyone else gonna be there?

yes perhaps.

Comment

I wish I could be there, (live in NJ), but I'm having financial issues so I couldn't attend.

I'll order the PPV no doubt, Margarito is my favorite fighter and I'm sure he'll win.

IF he loses, I'll still back him up, I don't care what happens.

I know this will be a great fight

Comment

Ive been waiting for this fight ever since Margarito got caught with the handwraps before the Mosley fight. The first thing i thought about was the first Cotto fight, and how Cotto would probably want a rematch. They gave us a classic in their first fight and i dont know who wouldnt want to see this rematch. This should be even better, theres more emotions involved. I've never seen a more intense face off with max k. Im pullin for Margarito but i wont be mad if cotto wins, hes very respectable

Comment

I was at the first fight and would have gone again if it was out west, but I'm happy it's happening at MSG. Gonna be great

Comment

I looked up plane tickets before trying to get tickets and it was going to cost me about $1100 return, so too much really. If this was in Vegas I'd be there, so much cheaper.

Oh well. WAR COTTO!

Comment

It's gotta' be up there. Not difficult to detect that there are some hard feelings between them. They really don't like each other. Last grudge like this MAB/EM maybe?

Comment

I cant wait for this whole card December 3rd man this Cotto vs. Margarito fight is good enough and the undercard is fuking stacked so pumped!!!!

Comment

Its going to be sick. For the wife and I, just airfare, and hotel would be about 1500 bones...so will have to PPV! Darn!

Go Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    I cant wait for this whole card December 3rd man this Cotto vs. Margarito fight is good enough and the undercard is fuking stacked so pumped!!!!
                    who's on the under-card lads?

Comment

Working...
                    X