Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    I'll add that to the DVD collection ... c'mon man, it's only money
    Good point. I might as well buy it. I have all the books so why not get the DVDs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      serious business.

EXCLUSIVE BLU-RAY FEATURES:

Blu-Ray Complete Guide to Westeros: An interactive compendium of the noble houses and lands featured in Season One, PLUS 24 exclusive histories of the Seven Kingdoms as told by the characters themselves.

Anatomy of an Episode: An in-episode experience that explores the creative minds and colossal efforts behind episode six, “A Golden Crown”.

In-Episode Guide: In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations, and relevant histories while each episode plays.

Hidden Dragon Eggs: Find the hidden dragon eggs to uncover even more never-before-seen content.

ALSO INCLUDED:

Making Game of Thrones: An exclusive 30-minute feature including never-before-seen footage from the set and interview from the cast and crew.

Creating the Show Open: An inside look at the creation of the Emmy-winning opening title sequence for Game of Thrones

From the Book to the Screen: Executive producers David Benioff & D.B. Weiss, and author George R.R. Martin talk about the challenge of bringing Martin’s epic fantasy novel to life on HBO.

Character Profiles: Profiles of 15 major characters as described by the actors portraying them.

The Night’s Watch: An in-depth look at the unique order of men who patrol and protect the Wall, a 700-foot ice structure that separates the Seven Kingdoms from the darkness beyond.

Creating the Dothraki Language: An insightful glance into the comprehensive language created for the Dothraki people in Game of Thrones.

Audio Commentaries: Seven audio commentaries with Cast and Crew including David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, George R.R. Martin, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington, and more.

March 2012

Comment

War is fn coming!!!!!!! I want to sleep till april tonite.

Comment

Iceland looks Perfect. If they are able to do this series right for like 7 series it will be so incredible.

Comment

• i'm pretty sure renly barratheon will end up king of westeros.

he has the support of the tyrells , the starks will help him and of course his older brother stannis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i'm pretty sure renly barratheon will end up king of westeros.

he has the support of the tyrells , the starks will help him and of course his older brother stannis.
              But Stannis is older than Renly so he has a better claim to the throne...

The thing about this show (and the books) is that you can never be certain about things.

I can't wait for Season 2!

Comment

• THE ONION KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! My n*gga Davos!

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                  But Stannis is older than Renly so he has a better claim to the throne...

The thing about this show (and the books) is that you can never be certain about things.

I can't wait for Season 2!
                  oh.....

well then i'm sure robb stark will be king of westeros then.

he has the freys supporting him because he's gonna marry one of lord walder frey's daughters.

the northern houses like house bolton are very powerful and very loyal.

plus his best friend is theon greyjoy. i'm sure house greyjoy will come in on the stark's side.

Comment

oh.....

he has the freys supporting him because he's gonna marry one of lord walder frey's daughters.

plus his best friend is theon greyjoy. i'm sure house greyjoy will come in on the stark's side.
                    this is why I love this show and the books. there's so many characters and side stories.. the possibilities are endless!

I'm not going to spoil anything for you dude.

you should read the books, they're awesome.

Comment

oh.....

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                      this is why I love this show and the books. there's so many characters and side stories.. the possibilities are endless!

I'm not going to spoil anything for you dude.

you should read the books, they're awesome.

I'm pretty sure Tua is being sarcastic

Comment

Working...
                      X