No announcement yet.

HBO Commentator Jim Lampley Truly Makes Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lampley is an ATG announcer.

Everyone is biased in one way or another. Lampley getting excited over a guy is nothing compared to the ultranationalistic bias you seen in European announcers. Or Emmanel Steward saying any and every black fighter is "fighting the perfect fight" even when he is getting his ass handed to him.

Lampley is great. Shame on you sir.

Comment

It's his job to make any fights exciting. He can choose to be biased, neutral, or just plain irritating.

Comment

BANG!

lol who here has the sig with the fake gun and lampleys grinning face on the flag? hahah i love it.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
          awwwww whats wrong? Mad cuz Lampley wont stroke your favorite pet monkey??
          nope im mad because i dnt enjoy nuthugging type commentary

The Clottey Cotto fight was quite disgusting

Comment

He tosses Cotto's salad on a regular basis

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
              this cocksucker is easily the worst cheerleader I've come across...... his bias is disgusting as hell
              I agree, I met him in public and he was a complete snobbish dick. I think the only credible commentator is emmanuel steward.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                Lampley is a fukin ****, who roots for guys he has a crush on haha he use to suck on Oscar De La Hoya **** every time he called his fights back in the day I never liked him much, him and the rest of the Losers on HBO

I like Roy Jones and I liked when Lennox Lewis and George Foreman use to call fights because they wasn't as biased and they have more Knowledge about Boxing Obviously and they know WTF they are talking about and I think that intimidates the hell out of both Lampley and Merchant

Foreman use to put Lampley and Merchant in their place:

compared to Emanuel Steward now he just goes along with what they say now, that is why Mayweather called him a Uncle Tom hahaha

HBO has been Biased and RACIST for YEARS NOW but people overlook it when it is not racism directed at their own kind
                great vid George really put it on him Lampley is a true blue cocksucker Larry is just a hater but Lampley really is the fluffer of the group he always sucks the tip hard so it's nice and clean.....

I'll probably begin to watch the Sky Sports commentary from now on (with big fights)

It's shame other commentators dnt do the bigger HBO fights

I;m thinking of putting together a compilation of HBO's Dumbest Hits shud be fun....
                Last edited by LoStranger; 12-05-2010, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
                    nope im mad because i dnt enjoy nuthugging type commentary

The Clottey Cotto fight was quite disgusting
                    If you're referring to Lampley's pro Cotto bias it was even worse for the Margarito fight. Margarito was obviously doing damage early but all Lampley saw was Cotto. His blow by blow call in that fight was atrocious.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      If you're referring to Lampley's pro Cotto bias it was even worse for the Margarito fight. Margarito was obviously doing damage early but all Lampley saw was Cotto. His blow by blow call in that fight was atrocious.
                      agreed....

Comment

Working...
                      X