Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All time great Chicken lists what are they ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Bowe get exposed by Golota twice LMAO.
    The second fight should of got stopped after the 2nd Bowe kd, his corner were obviously thinking about the Mike Tyson pay day, so they let that fight continue.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
      I don't think he's as good as he was some years back...he doesn't throw combinations anymore and only fights for huge paydays...

But yea its obvious he has done little at 147...

I think he expected to retire and when one man was left standing he would come back and fight them in a huge payday...but Cotto lost, Shane lost, and so did Margarito between the 3 of them...

As soon as Pac moves to WW and starts dominating he comes outta retirement...
      I think his defense has improved by being more cautious so I think it's much more harder to beat him now..

Yes.. ur right so when he came back I really thought he wanted the pac fight soo bad.. But the past negotiations didn't show how much he really wanted the fight(I'm not blaming him, I think everyone is to blame but if Floyd really wanted that fight like I thought he did he could have agreed to the 24 days and be done with it).. After all he came back for the big fights right?? that's the biggest right there..

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        I think his defense has improved by being more cautious so I think it's much more harder to beat him now..

Yes.. ur right so when he came back I really thought he wanted the pac fight soo bad.. But the past negotiations didn't show how much he really wanted the fight(I'm not blaming him, I think everyone is to blame but if Floyd really wanted that fight like I thought he did he could have agreed to the 24 days and be done with it).. After all he came back for the big fights right?? that's the biggest right there..
        Yeah, I don't know what the hell he's thinking...demanding all these special things isn't helping...

Comment

Working...
        X