Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm calling it now. Something was fishy about Johnson/Vitali. I call foul play.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm calling it now. Something was fishy about Johnson/Vitali. I call foul play.

There was something fishy in this fight. It's as if Kevin was drugged and had to resort to fighting in spurts in order to conserve his energy. He was mentally and physically drained before the fight really even started. Therefore, he had to implement his own version of the rope a dope and whenever he did throw he would consistently land on the big Frankenstein Vitali. Everything was stacked in Vitalis' favor: the gloves, ring, hometown, etc. I've seen all of Kevin's amateur and pro fights and this was definitely not the same Kevin Johnson in the ring against Vitali. I call foul play. What Vitalli needs to do is man up and fight Haye or Toney next. Two guys that will definitely expose the robotic giant for what he is.

ok..then why did he have so much energy to talk **** between rounds??

Comment

Weirdest post and sig contradiction I've ever seen. And yeah KJ was landing when he threw... at a 20% clip.

Comment

He had enough energy to run his mouth...

And Toney's fat ass aint beating either Klitschko at this stage...he could make Vitali look bad at points but I doubt he could beat em...

Comment

i fell asleep during the fight...lol. The heavyweight division isn't exciting like it used to be. Now these guys are just freakin' huge. It's like the bigger you are the better you are. I stopped watching the HW division when guys that are gigantic started to fight.

They would just hold that giant fist in his opponents face and hammer them with rights they couldn't see because the jab hand blocked their vision. Now it seems that's the style to have that wins fights. Where the hell is the sport in that?

Comment

there weren't nothing wrong with him other than fighting like a coward that is

he disgraced the memory of mj doing that

Comment

Originally posted by Cockfighter69 View Post
              There was something fishy in this fight. It's as if Kevin was drugged and had to resort to fighting in spurts in order to conserve his energy. He was mentally and physically drained before the fight really even started. Therefore, he had to implement his own version of the rope a dope and whenever he did throw he would consistently land on the big Frankenstein Vitali. Everything was stacked in Vitalis' favor: the gloves, ring, hometown, etc. I've seen all of Kevin's amateur and pro fights and this was definitely not the same Kevin Johnson in the ring against Vitali. I call foul play. What Vitalli needs to do is man up and fight Haye or Toney next. Two guys that will definitely expose the robotic giant for what he is.
              Download and watch Johnson's other fights before making a ******ed thread like this one.

That's just the way Kevin Johnson fights. However, I did think he would step it up for this world title opportunity.

Comment

Yep he was drugged by fear!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cockfighter69 View Post
                  KJ is a ***** that's all there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr449 View Post
                    i fell asleep during the fight...lol. The heavyweight division isn't exciting like it used to be. Now these guys are just freakin' huge. It's like the bigger you are the better you are. I stopped watching the HW division when guys that are gigantic started to fight.

They would just hold that giant fist in his opponents face and hammer them with rights they couldn't see because the jab hand blocked their vision. Now it seems that's the style to have that wins fights. Where the hell is the sport in that?
                    Agree, miss the Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis fights...

Comment

Working...
                    X