Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can PBF claim he is the cash cow when he makes public statements such as these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    That's Hatton's style...can't do nothing about that...

If Hatton stayed on the outside he wudda been given a boxing lesson...

Hatton even said Floyd was more clever than he thought on the inside
    You mean because Floyd was getting assistance from Cortez? Elbows galore is what I saw. I have never seen a man get more elbowed in a boxing match in my entire life. Since when did boxing become MMA? I swear I thought repeated elbows, which by the way were being warned by Cortez at least 3 times per round, how many times do you warn a fighter for using the elbows before you take a point? I remember Floyd hit Hatton in the back of the head and Floyd did not get a point taken but when Hatton tried which he missed btw, Hatton was immediately deducted a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      He just fought Hatton at his own game and beat him doing so...

i know, no need to be defensive about it. just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
        i know, no need to be defensive about it. just sayin
        I wasn't being defensive, I just replied to what you said... you was right there was a **** load of holding in that fight.

Comment

Sig you didn't answer my question anyway, what do you rate Floyd out of 10 in terms of skill?

Comment

Sig you didn't answer my question anyway, what do you rate Floyd out of 10 in terms of skill?

hes a 8.543254657453254768689078760663 imo...

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
              hes a 8.543254657453254768689078760663 imo...
              For **** sake pacman777...

You could have at least rounded it up to 8.543254657453254768689!

Comment

For **** sake pacman777...

You could have at least rounded it up to 8.543254657453254768689!

hey i gotta to be excat now, we are talking about money-may

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
                  You mean because Floyd was getting assistance from Cortez? Elbows galore is what I saw. I have never seen a man get more elbowed in a boxing match in my entire life. Since when did boxing become MMA? I swear I thought repeated elbows, which by the way were being warned by Cortez at least 3 times per round, how many times do you warn a fighter for using the elbows before you take a point? I remember Floyd hit Hatton in the back of the head and Floyd did not get a point taken but when Hatton tried which he missed btw, Hatton was immediately deducted a point.
                  Yea...without Cortez Hatton wudda won...ok

Hatton trying to molest Floyd inside is a key element of boxing as well...

Hatton doesn't follow all the rules either

Comment

Working...
                  X