Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****IN REF!!!!! Tell Berto to quit holding like a *****!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
    The referee should deduct points.
    We all know that they would never do that to an HBO fighter....

Comment

nevermind, the ref is complete **** in this fight, berto's holding is a robbery to us fans of a good clash of styles........... boo berto!

Comment

Figured people would ***** about the holding. Berto dominated the hell out of that fight, but yeah his holding didn't help out. He was just so much quicker than Urango that Juan didn't know what to do. No offense by him really either because he just couldn't find Berto. He got the win though and this probably won't help him in getting bigger fights, but it seems Berto learns well and I expect him to be better in his next fight at least enertainment wise.

Comment

sometimes there are good reasons or atleast a reason to clinch but in this fight berto didn't have to ever clinch it seemed like urango could never get to berto but yet for some reason berto would throw a punch then fall in and clinch.berto is a very good and talented fighter but as of late i seem to be less impressed by him, yea he won this fight but really was not impressive in doin so especially against a fighter like urango that is all power and no skill if anything hatton looked like a better boxer against urango than berto did until ricky turned back into hit and hold hatton in the latter part of the fight

Comment

i just love how his trainer was TELLING him to hold, but not so long so the ref wouldent complain.

i was in shock.

Comment

I was intensely bored... heh...

Berto won't be a moneymaker with this style. Somebody hurry up and KO his overrated ass... I am suspencting it to be Floyd actually, maybe, as a ruse to claim his " best out there fame".. who knows, Berto doesn't bring the $$$....

Comment

berto doesn't have the stanima, thats why he is holding so much

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  I ****in HATE Berto.....

He is TRASH.....

I swear... I would pay to see him KO'ed!!!!!!!
                  I aint paying to see him get KOed but I still want him to lose so badly that he has to get a new trainer.

Comment

Andre Berto, Andre Ward. No more Andres!

I guess there's still Andre Dirrell...

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                      We all know that they would never do that to an HBO fighter....
                      Exactly the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X