Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LA Fakers are STILL BUMS!!!! They beat our ****in bench players.. Whoopdi Freakin Doo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    Yeah I give it to you guys.... The Lakers beat us......

But they beat our ****in bench....... 7 games against our BENCH!!!! hahahahahaha

Chuck Hayes is 6-6 or 6-7....... Has no O, then we got Scola, a Euro with some decent skills, Carl Landry, the 31st pick in the draft last year, coming off of a gunshot wound to the leg that he jumps off of, and has limited O.....

Come on...... how could a "CHAMPIONSHIP" (hahahahaha) team let the little ole Rockets with their 3rd string power forward playing CENTER...... Nothing but bench and role players, take them to 7 games????

Garbage..... Over rated pieces of ****s is what the Lakers are...... GARBAGE, BASURA, TRASH......

They got the easiest road to the Western Finals and we took them to 7 games.......

If we would have had even just Mutumbo to match at least some size you guys would have been done......

You had too much size for our back up POWER FORWARDS...... I mean our starting and backup centers were out...... And we STILL took those bums to seven games.......

How could you even be proud of your team..... A team with the best SCORER, not the best PLAYER, in the league..... it was equivalent to PacMan fighting Klitschko...... Our tallest low post presence was 6-7..... Ridiculous!!!!

But the Fakers beat us..... We'll be back next year...... As for you guys....

Fakers are going home in 5 or 6....... If your guys couldnt deal with us...... Little Aaron Brooks.... Landry.... Artest...... Then you guys have a snow ball's chance in hell of beating Denver..... Carmelo, Nene, Martin, and CHAUNCEY..... The Fakers PG's have no D..... Chauncey and Carmelo WILL dominate.....

On a closing note....

Rockets.. I love you guys, You showed the grit and determination of a champion..... Sometimes you are just outgunned and that what happened today......

I am, and will ALWAYS bleed Rocket Red, Texan Blue, and Astro White....

HTown Baby.... Represent!!!!!

Nuggets will destroy their bums.

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
      nuggets are 1-3 against the lakers this year and i believe lakers eliminated the nuggets last year

Comment

Originally posted by FasTHarD View Post
        i'm gonna destroy your roc account.

Comment

i agree, i expected LA to sweep houston or at least win 4-1, 7 games without yao ming wtf??? Cavs will win it all

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            i agree, i expected LA to sweep houston or at least win 4-1, 7 games without yao ming wtf??? Cavs will win it all
            shut the fuk up you bumb fighting *****! Get yo ass out this thread! before I drag you out!

Comment

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
              shut the fuk up you bumb fighting *****! Get yo ass out this thread! before I drag you out!
              lol!

Comment

rogelio mad!

Comment

Imagine how madd he was when they couldnt get out of the first round

Just joking, relax.

Comment

Working...
                  X