Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Gameplay. For you guys/girls who haven't seen it yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 4 Gameplay. For you guys/girls who haven't seen it yet.

The graphics on this video is not updated yet. In the new Game Informer Magazine shows the upgraded graphics for this game which looks awesome. Plus I want to try and embed this video to see if it works. Hope they bring back Shane Mosley for this game since he is now the WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!

This is my most anticipated game of the year.

Comment

Ya me and you both. I haven't been this excited about a game since I first got my Super Mario World for the SNES when I was a kid. lol

Comment

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love it....

Comment

love how they trash the previous years game. not that it didnt deserve it, its just funny. they look like they really improved it with this one

Comment

oh i cant wait i loved round 3 but this looks miles better, gona go buy a ps3 just for this, i hope they have a bigger list of boxers, if they can make every football player in the world for fifa then how hard can it possibly be to make the top 20 fighters of each division plus the classics, i doubt they will but im hoping for calzaghe and katsidis

Comment

i heard they have the biggest roster of fighters ever found on a FN game - im pretty sure that pavlik, tarver, mosley haye (HW) calzaghe, lennox lewis, even fighters like benn eubank and kessler are in the game.

Comment

Great clip!

I was hoping the would address the weak jabs in round 3 but other than that I am very pleased with what they are changing

Comment

My only real complaint is FNR3 was too damn dark... like they were fighting by candel light. FNR4 doesn't seem to be much of an improvement. At least the first and second games had decent lighting.

Comment

Should be a good game

Comment

Working...
                    X