No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce - Calzaghe will fight in 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    Steve Bunce believes Joe Calzaghe will come back for one final fight in 2010
    Will he be a heavyweight?Thuy is so fat now

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Fight Dawson or Hopkins or stay retired.

Actually he fought Hopkins a little while back. I guess you were'nt a fan of the sport yet. Yeah Hopkins moved him up to where he would'nt look that great. Bernard dropped Joe in the first with a nice little shot and Joe got up and continued. It was a close fight from that point on but Hopkins was fighting pretty negative. It seemed like he gave up around the 10th round. Then Joe supposedly by accident touched B-Hop on the cup and Bernard went down hard. Man the guy was out for the whole 5 minutes. He could barely move. It was without a doubt one of the hardest lowblows I've ever seen. Then Bernard came on strong in the final round trying to steal it. It just was'nt enough. Joe was rewarded for wanting to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
        Actually he fought Hopkins a little while back. I guess you were'nt a fan of the sport yet. Yeah Hopkins moved him up to where he would'nt look that great. Bernard dropped Joe in the first with a nice little shot and Joe got up and continued. It was a close fight from that point on but Hopkins was fighting pretty negative. It seemed like he gave up around the 10th round. Then Joe supposedly by accident touched B-Hop on the cup and Bernard went down hard. Man the guy was out for the whole 5 minutes. He could barely move. It was without a doubt one of the hardest lowblows I've ever seen. Then Bernard came on strong in the final round trying to steal it. It just was'nt enough. Joe was rewarded for wanting to fight.
        Amazing post, happy new year as well

Comment

i would like to see fight a young up and comer,not somebody's grandfather

Comment

Hope he stays retired, don't wanna see him lose his '0'.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
              Hope he stays retired, don't wanna see him lose his '0'.
              Yeah thats the only basis for his legacy and his trollboy fanqueens like you would be crushed if that happened.

Comment

Fight Dawson or stay retired.
                there that looks better.......

Comment

No point in Froch. Froch ha sno chance. If Taylor had 8 round stamina instead of 6 round stamina I would say Taylor beats him along with everyone else in the tournament.
                  To tell the truth I cant see him fighting anyone else, maybe he will surprise all of us and fight Dawson?

Comment

Originally posted by Agentsmith View Post
                    To tell the truth I cant see him fighting anyone else, maybe he will surprise all of us and fight Dawson?
                    and then lose......i don't think his record can take a loss though, he'll truely be nothin without his "0", he should stay retired, no need to fight past his best

Comment

I hope this never happens. But, if it does, he really hope he comes back and destroys Froch. That's the only fight I kind of would like to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X