Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"El Diamante" Verdejo vs "Bud" Crawford @ 140 lbs / 10 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Someone missed the sarcasm. It was a sarcastic response to you "fixing"/changing the subject of my statement to from Crawford to Verdejo instead of saying they are both equally good. By the way, Arum is not stupid to Verdejo in a ring with Crawford at this point in time.
    oh lol.

I know Arum wouldn't do it right now, but it's fun to discuss anyway. I think they meet in the future at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
      The only people who picked this bum Pendejo are his own maricon folks. Lol. Dude is gonna get exposed soon. Can't wait.

Comment

WAR DIAMANTE!!!

Comment

Bumped....for the fans.

Comment

As good as Crawford looked tonight, I have to think Verdejo takes him to deep waters and drowns him.

Comment

Maybe not the ideal time for this right now, but I love the idea of this fight. I'd see Crawford beating Verdejo by dec though, maybe total one or two knockdowns in the fight, either both done by Crawford or 1-1

Anyways, I like the sound of it, but right now, who is the best fighter Verdejo has beaten? Crawford has couple of good wins there

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                Maybe not the ideal time for this right now, but I love the idea of this fight. I'd see Crawford beating Verdejo by dec though, maybe total one or two knockdowns in the fight, either both done by Crawford or 1-1

Anyways, I like the sound of it, but right now, who is the best fighter Verdejo has beaten? Crawford has couple of good wins there
                Verdejo is still a prospect but he is one of the most promising prospects and has shown he can be very dangerous, I think this fight is more even than some people think.

Comment

Wednesday bump of peace.

Comment

Crawford wins easy

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Crawford wins easy
                      Give Verdejo some respek!

Comment

Working...
                      X