• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i REALLY wish your comebacks bothered me...i truly do

it would make this more fun...i call you a ******, you menstruate

then you come back with **** i give zero ****s about

im in Westlake Village...its almost noon and the biggest issue in life at the moment is whether to have a tuna melt or a tostada

meanwhile, more of your brothers continue to pollute Germany with your 3rd century crusades

i win

now roll out your rug and do your prayer
    Fuck

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Fuck

we're just ****ing around...i know he hates being called a ****** and im bored at work

Comment

3 shooters still on the loose.

Now only 6 being reported as dead, many injured.

Comment

One shooter shot himself in the head.

Leads me to believe they they may not be Muslim, but still no info on that.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            i REALLY wish your comebacks bothered me...i truly do

LOOOL of course it did. hence this reply.

i mean i know it bothered you because you are hitting that enter bar to create bigger a bigger looking post of not being bothered.

it would make this more fun...i call you a ******, you menstruate

then you come back with **** i give zero ****s about
            again,

you're form the philippines.
            half your president's family is muslim (lol)
            he has how many wives like a muslim?
            where the entire southern islands are controlled by muslims
            your own muslim terror group just beheaded australians
            then you had the nerve to say you from california
            your president is promoting extra judicial killings of drug dealers and users (YOU)
            your president is promoting extra judicial killings of media who disagree with him (so muzzy like)

not only should YOU GIVE A FCK, but the fact that you pretend NOT TO GIVE A FCK tells me everything i need to know.

im in Westlake Village...its almost noon and the biggest issue in life at the moment is whether to have a tuna melt or a tostada
            more fake pretentious preening.

dog melt? or tostada a la chihauhua?

meanwhile, more of your brothers continue to pollute Germany with your 3rd century crusades
            im from texas.

you're from the philippines where your kind is polluting your beautiful island nation.

i win

yea suure. did you use spoon's vlc slomo technique to score this?

now roll out your rug and do your prayer
            again,

you're the one with the muslim infestation.

you're the Islamist one going after people who hate Islam.

stop putting dirt on your forehead on ash wednesday when you know you want to join abu sayyaf:

look at you dude,

looking like a buncha third world keith thurmans minus the music and boxing ability.

smdh....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Why not? It's not like they're usually that bothered about dying when carrying out attacks. Plus, i think more attacks are going to be done in ways like this now rather than ones that take a lot of planning. How do you really prevent a guy pulling out a gun in the street or driving a truck down the street. This is clearly the tactic now.

That said, I thought there's a chance they could have been a far right group who are unhappy with the politics and immigration but who knows? It would be bit backward and ironic if they were killing innocent people on the street but then again, it's impossible to know what they're thinking. Isn't it the anniversary of the guy that shot a load of people in Norway? maybe that's just a coincidence.

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Comment

of course they are muslim!!!!

the fact that its a group basically tells you this is a muslim attack!!!

come on man, if this was a crazy white guy lone wolf kind of attack, they would be ALONE, hence the term LONE WOLF.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Why not? It's not like they're usually that bothered about dying when carrying out attacks. Plus, i think more attacks are going to be done in ways like this now rather than ones that take a lot of planning. How do you really prevent a guy pulling out a gun in the street or driving a truck down the street. This is clearly the tactic now.

That said, I thought there's a chance they could have been a far right group who are unhappy with the politics and immigration but who knows? It would be bit backward and ironic if they were killing innocent people on the street but then again, it's impossible to know what they're thinking. Isn't it the anniversary of the guy that shot a load of people in Norway? maybe that's just a coincidence.

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.
                  Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  of course they are muslim!!!!

the fact that its a group basically tells you this is a muslim attack!!!

come on man, if this was a crazy white guy lone wolf kind of attack, they would be ALONE, hence the term LONE WOLF.

I t wouldn't make much sense for a Muslim To kill people in the name of Islam, and than commit suicide.

Suicide is huge sin in the Muslim religion,and it's not ISIS m.o., at least that I can remember.

But than again all this info is coming in, in real time, so who knows what's true or not.

Comment

I t wouldn't make much sense for a Muslim To kill people in the name of Islam, and than commit suicide.

Suicide is huge sin in the Muslim religion,and it's not ISIS m.o., at least that I can remember.

But than again all this info is coming in, in real time, so who knows what's true or not.
                    Lol are you ****in serious right now? Suicide bombers?

Comment

i need to log off.

get my weekend started early....

i dont have time for this mickey mouse bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X