Corona is the #1 Beer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stella is the bestest thing ever, imho.

Comment

"Corona" is good, but "Leffe" is the best one.

Comment

Had a few Corona in Holland last week .I miss the Heineken tbh .Had a good few Guinness as well .I went here for a day Thai massage it was quality .Love club 21 .
        http://www.eroticthaimassage.nl/index.html

Comment

Corona is good...I prefer Heineken...Beck's and Tuborg in that order.

Comment

Haha, Americans don't know much about beer if they think Stella is a good choice!

If you're looking for decent beers try some nice European beers. Polish is always good (Tyskie, Lech, Zywiec) or there's decent German beers (Warsteiner, Erdinger). I'd also throw in Peroni which is Italian and San Miguel which is Spanish. Just stay away from Stella it's a poor excuse for a beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Nothing more than crappy adjunct lager, Mike. You can do better than that.
              John Goodman drinks milwaukees best ice.......yuck.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              Stella is the bestest thing ever, imho.

Comment

Mike ... No the Cartels haven't taken over the corona factory ... It's actually made in the USA and personally I don't like it ... Dos xx & Modelos FTW !!!

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I was introduced to Modelo Negra not long ago and its amazing...goes down smooth and one six pack will get you twisted......
                It's a pretty strong beer and yet very smooth ... one of my favs as well

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                Dos Equis>>>Corona

IMO
                Quoted for truth

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Try Yuengling then
                that's a descent american brew ... i'm actually drinking one right now

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  Mike ... No the Cartels haven't taken over the corona factory ... It's actually made in the USA and personally I don't like it ... Dos xx & Modelos FTW !!!
                  :

So you are tellin me the beer is made in a america and the bottles are made in mexico then?!

Comment

Yuengling is good American Beer. But Dos X's amber is pretty good beer as far as Mexican beer goes.

Comment

Americans know nothing about beer. They drink it as cold as they can to lessen the taste.

Comment

Working...
                      X