No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    AMC has allowed TWD series do a lot of nasty stuff. I never in my wildest dreams thought AMC would allow the head chopping scene. And especially how they allowed it, like they actually showed the sword making contact with the neck and everything.

But as far as Negan's vocabulary goes, what is AMC's policy on foul language? Guy makes sentences out of the F bomb.
    cant say the F bomb on cable or at least cant say it on AMC, so that's gonna **** Negans saying up

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I don't want to see Negan right now, it would be too soon after Gov.
    We wont See Negan for at least another season or two.

Comment

It's December 11th, that means TWD issue 118 is out. Gonna go torrent that in a bit.

I won't say much about Negan but yeah he's bad as hell. *******/jerk/heartless man. Governor showed a lot of emotions in the comic and series, from his daughter's death, to "changing", to all that crap. Negan does none of that, he is just a terrible person.
      Hey Kev how can I read TWD comic on my Tablet, Hook it up bro ... I'd prefer a non download, but I have a slot for a flash drive

Comment

• I do not know where to read it as a non-download.

I download it from kick ass torrents. Here is #1-115 in a whole torrent, and the series is in issue 118 today. If you can get the cbr player in your tablet and download #1-115 you could go on binge reading TWD.

http://kickass.to/the-walking-dead-c...-t8034338.html

Here is cbr file reader thing that I use http://www.cdisplayex.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          cant say the F bomb on cable or at least cant say it on AMC, so that's gonna **** Negans saying up

We wont See Negan for at least another season or two.
          I don't think there's a specific rule against saying **** on cable, but more of an understanding that networks and sponsors won't support you for it. You can say it, because Comedy Central shows movies and stand up that aren't censored at all sometimes during late night.

Comment

I don't want to see Negan right now, it would be too soon after Gov.
            Like Mike Tyson77 said, we're probably a season or two from Negan. They've got plenty to cover before then.

Comment

• Negan was a straight up BOSS in 117. He's ****in killer, a real Al Capone type of guy. . .

Comment

• Walking Dead is one month away!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  Walking Dead is one month away!!!
                  It's too long, I'm sick of waiting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    It's too long, I'm sick of waiting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Comment