Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins post fight interview proves that Oscar De La Hoya is the odd man out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins post fight interview proves that Oscar De La Hoya is the odd man out.

He thanked Richard, Haymon and Espinoza, there you go he gave his stance on which side he stands on with the inner feud between Oscar and Shaeffer.

He didn't thank Oscar de La hoya. Oscar wasn't at the fights, when are they going to announce the official split?

All Oscar has left is Canelo and Oscar wants to do business with HBO and Top Rank, B hop officially revealed the beef and said Showtime is his home and where they belong.

i think you're reading too much into this one hectari

Comment

DLH is a

I haven't seen him at events or heard much from him since he went to rehab last year

Comment

That had to sting..

He should have thanked GB promotions at least..maybe he's just showing where his loyalties lie.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          i think you're reading too much into this one hectari
          Hectari is a troll but I sorta read it the same way as him. Specifically mentioning those three like that seemed deliberate and pre-determined.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            Hectari is a troll but I sorta read it the same way as him. Specifically mentioning those three like that seemed deliberate and pre-determined.
            Yeah, that is how I felt too.. I felt Hopkins had intentionally brought them up. I don't think it was scripted, but Hopkins saw an opening and clearly went for it.. I def thought it had more meaning than a simple shout out.

Comment

He still got Canelo and Mares , he can just run back to HBO

Comment

Oscar my man.But he did this to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Yeah, that is how I felt too.. I felt Hopkins had intentionally brought them up. I don't think it was scripted, but Hopkins saw an opening and clearly went for it.. I def thought it had more meaning than a simple shout out.
                  Pretty obvious that Oscar is incredibly isolated in that set-up now. Everything will unravel after Floyd-Maidana is out of the way.

It's a pity that Hopkins has shacked up with the suits rather than the ex-fighter but Oscar's not exactly smart or stable so I understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    He still got Canelo and Mares , he can just run back to HBO
                    Has he got anyone else besides those two? And is the Lara-Canelo already fixed up on Showtime?

Word is that they're just waiting to get Floyd-Chino out of the way before they formalise the split.

Comment

Working...
                    X