No announcement yet.

Bradley Arguebly lost his last 3 fights how is he going to beat manny pacquio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
    I thought he beat JMM clearly and Ruslan by a hair, although a draw or a ruslan win wouldn't have bothered me. I thought he lost to Manny 8-4 and can't see how he wins the rematch. In fairness, his ankles were hurt so maybe he performs better.
    to me the marquez and ruslan fight were very similar and the last round was the deciding factor IMO. bradley stun and almost drop marquez in the 12th and i feel thats what got bradley the W, but with ruslan, ruslan put bradley down in the 12th and bradley still won and before that ruslan drop bradley like 2 times already in the earlier rounds. i feel bradley lost to ruslan and edge out against marquez.

Comment

You had a valid argument about the Pacquiao Ruslan fight. But... you pissed it away when you said he lost or draw to JMM.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Pacquiao clearly beat Bradley; argument could be made for Ruslan. He beat Juan clearly though.

Pacs still gonna woop dat ass

Comment

He beat Ruslan and Marquez.
          The first Pac fight was close but he lost it 7-5/8-4
          I expect Bradley to beat Pac in another close fight

Comment

He clearly lost all 3 in my eyes

Pacquiao he lost 11-1 and Pac put him in a freaking wheelchair. Never seen that before in boxing

Ruslan beat the **** outta him worse than Maidana did Broner. Bradley was slurring his speech for 2 months and pissing blood. If the rounds are close than you ask yourself, who would you of rather been in that fight?

Marquez destroyed him with power punches. This ain't the armatures when jabs count equal to a power punch. And this is coming for a guy who things JMM is a piss drinking, PED taking, crybaby

Comment

Wanna wager 1:1 Pac doesn't stop Bradley?

8 trillion to 8 billion

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                Manny pac probably aint as good as he was 2/3 years ago, but hes still a god fighter. bradley lost by 9 rounds on my score card, 2 rounds in a reality kncok down score card against ruslan and draw on my score card against a 40 year old marquez. Marquez out landed bradley with many more power shots.

I also think he key to factor in that bradley has taken severe punishment. Worse than Manny pacquio imo. EVEN his easy fights go the distance, and i think it would have done his health better if he got kncoked out quicker against ruslan.

Its a easy prediction for me, but i think Manny pacquio stops Bradley. Marquez was struggling against manny pac despite the brutal ko. Bradley really struggled against Marquez whos shop worm imo.

Discuss
                He will lose so don't pay attention to the low information boxing crowd I too think he has lost his last 3

Comment

It's funny, if those fights were in the Philippines, Russia and Mexico respectively, Bradley could be 28-3 instead of 31-0. Home advantage is huge in boxing.

Regardless, I think if he "runs" or "boxes" (whichever vernacular you prefer) for 12 rounds, he can win the next fight legitimately against MP.

Comment

I missed Bradley vs Marquez, but have seen the fight since and Marquez did a lot better than people were telling me here,

He was catching Bradley a lot!

Pac is going to dominate Bradley, you watch. He's on a different level, that's not going to change.

A half assed pacquiao beat Bradley comfortably, Sorry man, but Bradley is a little bit overrated in his skill set. He has massive determination and heart, but that's not enough, Bradley will need the judges help again if he's going to win. That's the hard truth

Comment

bradley clearly lost to pacquiao the first time. almost got knocked out by provodnikov if the fight lasted a few more seconds but still outboxed provodnikov to win on points. marquez was obviously old and lost most of his counter punching abilities, bradley was just quicker and more active in the ring.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X