Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George zimmerman vs dmx fight cancelled!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    That scumbbag and his promoter ducked DMX like pac and arum did Goatweather
    Im not sure who would duck DMX. hes not that scary of a guy. Dmx is 5'7 and is out of his mind. zimmerman by weight will probably take dmx ****ing head off

Comment

Probably a nightmare with the logistics of the event. Specially security detail trying to calm down ignorant morons who don't see the facts, but just color.

Comment

Good, i didn't want to see DMX get sparked

Comment

I don't know if it's for sure, but apparently the backlash against DMX was pretty bad, and he didn't want to go through with it because of that backlash. I imagine it was even worse for Zimmerman and turned everyone away from the idea.

Comment

It would have been good to see gz entertainment on display. I could see him walking to the ring like some black-oppressing iron sheik egging on the black contingency in the crowd.

Complete with a silly dance with a "you guys still tripping on that" type of feel.

Comment

Painted in black face

Comment

I would have bet Zimmerman. You guys just assume DMX would win because he barks and probably has been in a lot of fights, but he's a pretty small guy and can barely breathe. No way is he in shape. Zimmerman wins that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  That scumbbag and his promoter ducked DMX like pac and arum did Goatweather
                  goatweather

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                    I would have bet Zimmerman. You guys just assume DMX would win because he barks and probably has been in a lot of fights, but he's a pretty small guy and can barely breathe. No way is he in shape. Zimmerman wins that fight.
                    Zimmerman is a cowardly pussy doe. He ain't shit without his gun.

Comment

Zimmerman duck and shook

Comment

Working...
                      X