No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrian Hernandez Mulling Germany, Argentina Offers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrian Hernandez Mulling Germany, Argentina Offers

The WBC flyweight champion, Mexican Adrian “Big Bang” Hernandez, revealed today that he has received offers for the next defense of his title either in Germany or Argentina.

"My sponsors have deals to defend my belt in Germany or Argentina”, said Hernandez at a press conference held at the WBC headquarters in Mexico City, after his victory last Saturday against Dirceu Cabarca from Panama.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the Big bang wasn't there last Sat vs Cabarca, never came close 2 getting him out, but it was one of those bouts...Hernandez should do well wherever, but noticed he's starting to cut more now...

Comment

Germany hasn't light flyweight boxers, or flyweights, or superfly - bantam - superbantam ones (Meyerdiercks is a featherweight boxer). Well, light flyweight division doesn't exist in Europe (in EBU).

Comment

whenever I see fights in argentina the first thing that comes to mind is a very long time ago juan martin coggi fought eder gonzalez,with jesse lozada being the commentator,that was an awful fight to watch,short rounds,ref helping out the local champ,its on youtube part 2/4

Comment

Working...
        X