No announcement yet.

Blu-Ray Movies. Do you watch them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blu-Ray Movies. Do you watch them?

For a while, I've over looked blu-ray movies. The first one I ever watched was Troy last weekend and I fell in love. I've purchased a few and will keep doing so. I've become a blu-ray slut in a week. The picture and audio is "the ****".

Any suggestions on what I should watch in Blu-Ray?

Gamer, Dark Knight, I Am Legend, Transformers Series and quite a few others that i cant remember right now but they all look badass in bluray.

Comment

I keep hearing how Johnny Depps "Rango" is just insane on the bluray and most are actually saying its the best pure animation so far on Bluray..

i just bought gangs of newyork for bluray

Comment

Originally posted by lightheart View Post
        I keep hearing how Johnny Depps "Rango" is just insane on the bluray and most are actually saying its the best pure animation so far on Bluray..

i just bought gangs of newyork for bluray
        saw it with an ex on IMAX in theaters, looked pretty nice. most of the time animation movies like that do look pretty tight on bluray tho.

Comment

dark knights imax scenes on bluray are beautifulll

Comment

Yes!! they look great

I only have 3 blu ray movies

Paranormal Activity 2, The Last Exorcism , The rite

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Yes!! they look great

I only have 3 blu ray movies

Paranormal Activity 2, The Last Exorcism , The rite
              i have a grip of blurays but i try to keep it to a action genre just for all the explosions and what not, i dont see a point in buyin a movie in bluray if all thats goin on is walkin around and jokes. so all the comedy movies i get are all dvd format. Something with alot of gunfire,fighting and explosions is the best to watch on bluray. The Dark Knight and Gamer are the two best visual movies ive seen so far.

Comment

All i'll buy now are blu-ray movies. My wife will come to me with a regular dvd and I just look at her in disgust and say "kneegrow please, i'm above regular dvd"

Comment

The TRON (the new one) is visually stunning.

Anything made by PIXAR like Toy Story 3, How To Train A Dragon, then Pirates of Caribbeans Trilogy, and Transformers movies.

I have the HD DVD player for the Xbox 360 too. I bought a bunch of movies out of it and found them visually stunning as well.

I'll be honest, freaking Twilight looks good in Blu Ray too. I feel like puking now.

Tropic Thunder, Hangover I, and INCEPTION (this one is a must see).

A lot Japanese and Korean movies in Blu Ray like war, drama, action, and comedy movies.

Comment

I could be wrong

but i think your supposed to put them in the toaster

Comment

Working...
                    X