• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    ok.....................cotto by ko
    that's what your'e hoping

Comment

i just read if pacman beats hatton it would catipulte him into top 30 static...but floys ko'd hatton and took his 0...i dont wanna hear that 147 **** either.....the hate for floyd is sickening..pacman's resume is not better than floyds...pacman fights oscar and hatton and gets praised..floyd beats them first and gets bashed......pacman have fun with floyds sloppy seconds
      It also has incredibaly poor spellers! Jk, Larryx is a nice guy!

Comment

i just read if pacman beats hatton it would catipulte him into top 30 static...but floys ko'd hatton and took his 0...i dont wanna hear that 147 **** either.....the hate for floyd is sickening..pacman's resume is not better than floyds...pacman fights oscar and hatton and gets praised..floyd beats them first and gets bashed......pacman have fun with floyds sloppy seconds
        First of all, I agree with you that the board is incredibly biased. The hate threads are out of control and a mod ought to be putting his foot down.

The way in which Pac beat Oscar was much more impressive than the way Floyd beat him. As you know, Floyd pushed Oscar to an SD (in what I thought was a boring fight), and Pacquiao destroyed Oscar in 8 rounds, forcing him to quit (in what I thought was an amazing performance).

The difference is Oscar was expected to knock Pacquiao out fast, but Floyd was expected to beat Oscar. Pacquiao shocked the boxing world. Floyd almost sent them to sleep. The boxing world is now reacting to it.

This is NOT a bash on Floyd, but it is the truth.

If Pacquiao beats Hatton faster than Floyd did, it will be the same again, so be prepared for that.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by PerryDplatypus View Post
          that's what your'e hoping
          i truly dont give a ****

Comment

alt^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
            you are bias. stop trying to defend your boyfriend floyd

Comment

I only come on this board to argue with americans, its my quest to get their heads out of their arses.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                First of all, I agree with you that the board is incredibly biased. The hate threads are out of control and a mod ought to be putting his foot down.

The way in which Pac beat Oscar was much more impressive than the way Floyd beat him. As you know, Floyd pushed Oscar to an SD (in what I thought was a boring fight), and Pacquiao destroyed Oscar in 8 rounds, forcing him to quit (in what I thought was an amazing performance).

The difference is Oscar was expected to knock Pacquiao out fast, but Floyd was expected to beat Oscar. Pacquiao shocked the boxing world. Floyd almost sent them to sleep. The boxing world is now reacting to it.

This is NOT a bash on Floyd, but it is the truth.

If Pacquiao beats Hatton faster than Floyd did, it will be the same again, so be prepared for that.
                just look at the first post in this thread....im floyds bumboy...but when a pac fan rides pacmans **** its ok..this board is getting sickning

Comment

Originally posted by pcr405 View Post
                  I only come on this board to argue with americans, its my quest to get their heads out of their arses.
                  Look into the mirror much?

Comment

Originally posted by Spider_SsSilver View Post
                    you are bias. stop trying to defend your boyfriend floyd
                    prime example^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Pac may be more exciting to fight than Floyd, but as far as ATG/Skill status, I don't see him being more than him.

I'm not here to defend Floyd either, but the man has fought people in their prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X