Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio Is the TOP DOG in the sport... HE DESERVES 60-40. PBFvs.Hatton PBF got 70-30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    But DLH killed everyone and he's nowhere near the top dog.
    It's just who sells not who's pfp1.
    Basic economics.

Mayweather didn't do that to DLH. Pac can't do it to Hatton.

I don't begrudge the man for trying to get the best deal he can though.
    Their is Only One De La Hoya and Hatton is not De La Hoya...

If he was, He would have got a 50/50 Split with Mayweather instead of a 70/30 Split in Mayweather's Favor...
    Mayweather got 60/40 with Oscar which is very Rare.....So that is amazing.

Rick Hatton is a DRAW.. I do not deny that. But His draw is not on Oscar status. In which he is calling shot's with the number #1 fighter in the sport.

The last thing The American Pay Per View Audience Remember about Ricky Hatton is him getting Knock into a ring post by Mayweather.

Comment

the mayweather-hatton split didn't involve u.k. ppv

that's 1.4 million buys at $30 bucks a piece.

believe me......hatton made a killing.

they tried to offer pac the same deal. pac gets the bigger split but no u.k. ppv. arum was too smart for that.

that's how we got to the 50-50 on u.s. AND u.k. money and manny gets the philippine tv money.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
        Their is Only One De La Hoya and Hatton is not De La Hoya...

If he was, He would have got a 50/50 Split with Mayweather instead of a 70/30 Split in Mayweather's Favor...
        Mayweather got 60/40 with Oscar which is very Rare.....So that is amazing.

Rick Hatton is a DRAW.. I do not deny that. But His draw is not on Oscar status. In which he is calling shot's with the number #1 fighter in the sport.

The last thing The American Pay Per View Audience Remember about Ricky Hatton is him getting Knock into a ring post by Mayweather.
        You're splitting hairs though Horus. Hatton isn't DLH but he's the closest thing to it on the planet.
        Number 1 doesn't mean that much in this.
        American ppv audiences aren't driving the bus on this.
        If they were, this deal would've been done.
        I mean u say the live gate against mayweather, 11k uk fans in vegas, tons of ppv. It would be the same for Hatton-Pac despite what happened to Hatton.
        The uk fans are funny that way. They will ride a guy to the end... they are sports freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          the mayweather-hatton split didn't involve u.k. ppv

that's 1.4 million buys at $30 bucks a piece.

believe me......hatton made a killing.

they tried to offer pac the same deal. pac gets the bigger split but no u.k. ppv. arum was too smart for that.

that's how we got to the 50-50 on u.s. AND u.k. money and manny gets the philippine tv money.
          I address that point.

Arum keeps telling us that Ricky got all the U.K. ppv sales but conveniently omits that Mayweather did the same for U.S. ppv sales.

Do you really think that Mayweather will allow Hatton to have a share in U.S. ppv if he doesn't get any in U.K.???

This is the same Mayweather who sat out 7 months because he thought a HBO contract seven-fight contract, worth $12 million was "slave wages compared to what Naseem Hamed was making.”

FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR vs. RICKY HATTON was a 70-30 Split For Mayweather.
          DATE: 12/8/07
          PROMOTIONS: Golden Boy, and Mayweather Pomotions
          PAID ATTENDANCE: 15,488
          GROSS SALES:$ 10,393,950.00

* Mayweather was guaranteed $11 million
          * Hatton was guaranteed $6 million

2. Hatton receives all the 1.25 million sale in U.K. pay per view at 20 euros a pop or $30 U.S.
          So that's about $37.5 million U.S. dollars.

3. Mayweather receives all the U.S. pay per view revenue. According to Mark Taffet, U.S. ppv generated $47 million. http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing ... id=3158134

Let's calculate, I don't know what the cable company split, promoter split, etc....on ppv sales.... so let's just add the total ppv revenues with the guaranteed money for both fighters.

Mayweather: 11 million + 47 million = $58 million

Hatton: 6 million + 37.5 million = $43.5 million

Comment

A lot of people are calling Pacquio "MONEY" right now, but when you take all that MONEY out of the equation and let them strike a deal on merit alone, then it's plain as day that Pac deserves the bigger take to anyone with a brain and a bit of unbiased thinking.

The biggest carrot Hatton's dangling as bait is MONEY.
            That's his battle cry: "I bring in the MONEY," and he said this himself because other than that, what's he got to show for to deserve an even split of the MONEY pie? Almost close to zilch, that's what and he knows it. So if there's anyone here who let greed and MONEY get in the way of this fight happening, it has to be Ricky.

Manny was just holding out for what he thinks he deserves especially after getting a disgraceful 32% from the former MONEY King De la Hoya, and Manny's not asking much. Just give him 55% and he'll get ready to rumble with Ricky in May. He made that clear enough.

Ricky has always said it was his dream to beat the best pound-4-pound fighter in the world. A win over Pac is more realistic for him than any shot at Floyd. How badly does he want his dream? Or is he all about piling up the MONEY? If not then he should swallow his pride and sign up, beat the living crap out of Pac in May and show the Boxing World why he deserves to call the shots on the negotiating table.

The King of Boxing MONEY -- Oscar -- is dead... long live the new King of MONEY fights: Ricky Hatton.

Comment

I address that point.

Arum keeps telling us that Ricky got all the U.K. ppv sales but conveniently omits that Mayweather did the same for U.S. ppv sales.

Do you really think that Mayweather will allow Hatton to have a share in U.S. ppv if he doesn't get any in U.K.???

This is the same Mayweather who sat out 7 months because he thought a HBO contract seven-fight contract, worth $12 million was "slave wages compared to what Naseem Hamed was making.”

2. Hatton receives all the 1.25 million sale in U.K. pay per view at 20 euros a pop or $30 U.S.

3. Mayweather receives all the U.S. pay per view revenue. According to Mark Taffet, U.S. ppv generated $47 million. http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing ... id=3158134

Let's calculate, I don't know what the cable company split, promoter split, etc....on ppv sales.... so let's just add the total ppv revenues with the guaranteed money for both fighters.

Mayweather and Pac aren't equal though. You can't substitute Pac's name for Mayweather.
              Mayweather-DLH did over 2 million buys. Pac DLH did a lot less.
              granted there were different economic times but all the same, pac and mayweather aren't the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
                A lot of people are calling Pacquio "MONEY" right now, but when you take all that MONEY away out of this equation and let them strike a deal on merit alone, then it's plain as day that Pac deserves the bigger take to anyone with a brain and a bit of unbiased thinking.

The biggest carrot Hatton's dangling as bait is MONEY.
                That's his battle cry: "I bring in the MONEY," and he said this himself because other than that, what's he got to show for to deserve an even split of the MONEY pie? Almost close to zilch, that's what and he knows it. So if there's anyone here who let greed and MONEY get in the way of this fight happening, it has to be Ricky.

Manny was just holding out for what he thinks he deserves especially after getting a disgraceful 32% from the former MONEY King De la Hoya, and Manny's not asking much. Just give him 55% and he'll get ready to rumble with Ricky in May. He made that clear enough.

Ricky has always said it was his dream to beat the best pound-4-pound fighter in the world. A win over Pac is more realistic for him than any shot at Floyd. How badly does he want his dream? Or is he all about piling up the MONEY? If not then he should swallow his pride and sign up, beat the living crap out of Pac in May and show the Boxing World why he deserves to call the shots on the negotiating table.

The King of Boxing MONEY -- Oscar -- is dead... long live the new King of MONEY fights: Ricky Hatton.
                How does this surprise anyone that people care more about money than a dream?
                It's always the case. Throw about pride, dreams, legacy, all those meaningless words, and what is left, how much am I gonna get paid?

People say all kinds of ****, but in the end none of that matters.
                The only people that fight for squat aren't rich yet.

Do people at jobs get paid what their worth? Not always.
                The best worker doesn't always get the most money.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  You're splitting hairs though Horus. Hatton isn't DLH but he's the closest thing to it on the planet.
                  Number 1 doesn't mean that much in this.
                  American ppv audiences aren't driving the bus on this.
                  If they were, this deal would've been done.
                  I mean u say the live gate against mayweather, 11k uk fans in vegas, tons of ppv. It would be the same for Hatton-Pac despite what happened to Hatton.
                  The uk fans are funny that way. They will ride a guy to the end... they are sports freaks.
                  Let's talk about live gate.

From Pacquaio Point of View.
                  • FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR vs. RICKY HATTON was a 70-30 Split For Mayweather.

Live Gate wise Who, Brings more fans to a fight Floyd or Pacquaio?
                  The answer is Pacquaio.

I am a diehard Mayweather fan, and i will be honest and tell you Pacquaio livegate wise brings more fans to a fight than Mayweather.

But Mayweather still got 70-30 although he doesnt bring more people livegate wise.

So if Mayweather got 70-30 with Hatton.

How come Pacquaio cant get 60-40????
                  livegate wise

Comment

I address that point.

shorter responses , horus.

tua has ADD......

anyways isn't guaranteed money just that a guarantee?

it doesn't mean that and on top of the the other revenues.

isn't guaranteed money what is paid out when the fight doesn't go as planned? like a minimum payment?

having a higher guarantee doesn't necessarily mean higher payoff.

from my understanding ricky got a share of u.s. ppv and mayweather had none of the u.k. ppv.

i'm suspicious of your numbers too. the numbers i've read was 2.25 million buys with only about 800k coming out of the u.s.

Comment

Let's talk about live gate.

From Pacquaio Point of View.
                      • FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR vs. RICKY HATTON was a 70-30 Split For Mayweather.

Live Gate wise Who, Brings more fans to a fight Floyd or Pacquaio?
                      The answer is Pacquaio.

I am a diehard Mayweather fan, and i will be honest and tell you Pacquaio livegate wise brings more fans to a fight than Mayweather.

But Mayweather still got 70-30 although he doesnt bring more people livegate wise.

So if Mayweather got 70-30 with Hatton.

How come Pacquaio cant get 60-40????
                      livegate wise
                      DID YOU MISS THOSE 11,000 people yelling their heads off and singing all damn night long.
                      Those weren't Pac fans. those were Hatton's freaks.
                      How can you say that? Didn't you watch Mayweather-Hatton?
                      You're telling me in a mega fight Pac brings in more people....?

Huh?
                      Floyd may not bring in more than Pac, but Hatton sure as hell does.

Comment

Working...
                      X