Comments Thread For: Caballero-Haskins Scrapped, Haskins Now Full Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He missed the weight class above?

How big is this guy? Wild.

Good decision though. A good precedent to be set but only is Haskin gets some compensation too.

Comment

Man I was looking forward to this one. Looks like I'll sleep through the undercard then.

Comment

This guy is a disgrace.

I was going to bet on this fight too damn it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          This guy is a disgrace.

I was going to bet on this fight too damn it.
          Backing whom, Dan?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Backing whom, Dan?

I was going to chuck a little something on Haskins @ 6/1.
            I felt the bookmakers had really overpriced Caballero who really isn't that good at the best of times & has been massively inactive and never did strike me as a dedicated fighter. I don't think he has fought a southpaw as a pro either.
            I was looking forward to this fight

Comment

I felt the bookmakers had really overpriced Caballero who really isn't that good at the best of times & has been massively inactive and never did strike me as a dedicated fighter. I don't think he has fought a southpaw as a pro either.
              I don't rate Caballero either but he's heavy handed and Haskins can be vulnerable so was looking at maybe the under in that fight. You bet on anything else this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                How did he not realise this when going on about how great he was going to be the day before, you could see in his face he knew what was going to happen.

Oscars face was a picture though, stupid mistake.
                More info is coming out. He was weighed the day before and was at 119. He woke up the morning of and gained considerable weight. His camp is getting him blood test to make sure he doesn't have any medical problems because they saying they don't know what happened. Could be BS but based on this new news holding off judgement in case the kid has health problems. Its one thing if he was just heavy all week but if the stories are true and he was at 119 the night before this makes no sense.

http://www.desertsun.com/story/sports/2015/11/20/weigh--coming-randy-caballero-canelo-cotto-bouts/76117718/

Comment

I was going to back him at those odds well.

Haskins style is really tricky and he can bang a bit as well.

I heard he gets no purse which is sad as he likely could really use the payday.

Hope he gets a good defensive in the UK, if there is a boxer who deserves a lucky break then it's Lee Haskins.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    I don't rate Caballero either but he's heavy handed and Haskins can be vulnerable so was looking at maybe the under in that fight. You bet on anything else this weekend?
                    Very prone to cutting too I just felt 6/1 offered great value. I don't think either are that much above the other. Not sure we'll even get to find out now as Caballero can't even seemingly make the division above.

Chucked on Cotto vs Canelo to draw nothing else in terms of boxing just the darts and few football acca's which are more hit & hope than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      I was going to back him at those odds well.

Haskins style is really tricky and he can bang a bit as well.

I heard he gets no purse which is sad as he likely could really use the payday.

Hope he gets a good defensive in the UK, if there is a boxer who deserves a lucky break then it's Lee Haskins.
                      hopefully we can get mcdonnell-haskins now

Comment

Working...
                      X