Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you. In one site I saw that we could expect Mayweather - Canelo fight around 11:30 p.m. ET.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Canelo looks drained to me. I know i'll get some stick for saying that, but, IMO, he doesn't look great.
      Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      I agree as well.. he looked tired and to top it off he was sitting down at the weigh in waiting for Floyd look like he was light headed..

agreed. i can't believe anybody would think any other way just by looking at him. he looked thin, had a sucked in stomach and face, and he was moving very gingerly at the weigh in [no pun intended, but waka waka.]

the guy was f#cking sitting on a chair for the weigh in. hello? i mean seriously, this is a 23 year old pro athlete. he needs a chair to stand for a couple of minutes?

you don't sit on a chair at the weigh in unless you need it. dude struggled mightily to make 152.

Comment

• Originally posted by a-dee-jay View Post
        Thank you. In one site I saw that we could expect Mayweather - Canelo fight around 11:30 p.m. ET.

that sounds abotu right. i'm an east coaster, and i'm always up well past midnight for ppv fights. i've never really seen one end early. the undercards aren't going to end in stoppages other than matthysse - garcia.

Comment

• In terms of his shape and body, Canelo is the best looking drained guy that I have ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            In terms of his shape and body, Canelo is the best looking drained guy that I have ever seen.

we're all entitled to our opinions on his appearance, certainly.

what i'm focused on chiefly is chair-gate. i can't believe it's not getting more buzz. i didn't even believe my eyes when i saw it. the kid needed to sit down.

i'm hoping that his youth will allow him to get into the ring healthy tonight.

Comment

• i think i'm one of about 50 people who are awake on a satuday in vegas @ 6:45 AM. i literally don't even see cars on the roads.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                we're all entitled to our opinions on his appearance, certainly.

what i'm focused on chiefly is chair-gate. i can't believe it's not getting more buzz. i didn't even believe my eyes when i saw it. the kid needed to sit down.

i'm hoping that his youth will allow him to get into the ring healthy tonight.
                What's chair-gate?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i think i'm one of about 50 people who are awake on a satuday in vegas @ 6:45 AM. i literally don't even see cars on the roads.
                  Did you get me the t-shirt I asked you for?

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    What's chair-gate?
                    Before Floyd walked out Canelo was sitting instead of standing.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      What's chair-gate?

alvarez was sitting on a chair on stage during the weigh in. i'm thinking he was a complete zombie, and needed to sit down. after he walked to the ring he went straight to a chair while mayweather walked to the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X