Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Mohamed Morsi has just been ousted by the Egyptian military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] President Mohamed Morsi has just been ousted by the Egyptian military

He only lasted a year. Apparently most egyptians are happy about this coup. Thoughts?

he deserved it. he held the executive, judicial, and legislative power and refused to move egypt to a democracy. still, unless egypt becomes more secular along with the rest of the arab world, nothing will change and they will be in a perpetual state of chaos and revolution.

Islam is the main cause of most of the Arab world's sad undeveloped state:

They will never solve their problems until they realize that religion isnt that important and it needs to take a back seat to reality and its problems.

Comment

and that's how democracy dies, with thunderous applause

Comment

Video not available in my country wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Keni Styles View Post
          he deserved it. he held the executive, judicial, and legislative power and refused to move egypt to a democracy. still, unless egypt becomes more secular along with the rest of the arab world, nothing will change and they will be in a perpetual state of chaos and revolution.

Islam is the main cause of most of the Arab world's sad undeveloped state:

They will never solve their problems until they realize that religion isnt that important and it needs to take a back seat to reality and its problems.
          Well we need to separate social development from economic development. I agree that the more religious a country is, the more socially backwards it's gonna be but religion has nothing to do with economic development. A very religious country like the United Arab Emirates has a higher GDP per capita than Sweden which is very secular.

Originally posted by lparm View Post
          Video not available in my country wtf?
          Where are you from?

How about this one?

Comment

Working...
          X