Comments Thread For: Canelo-Cotto Still Very Much a Reality, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not surprising...

Comment

this is awful and I really hope cotto says no,hope he does the decent thing and says no,because if he accepts then he's also to blame for this,for making this ridiculous fight and expecting the fans to pay $60 to watch him not even be competitive,if he cares about whats right he should say no,if he says yes it's obvious he doesn't care about the fans getting good fights just like canelo doesn't either

Comment

Poor Schaefer...

Comment

There's no excuse for Canelo not to fight the other top 154 contenders - Lara, Molina, Bundrage, Trout. They're all with GB.

Canelo seems to be trying to cash out already, only calling out Floyd and Cotto. Step up, "champ!"

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrambo View Post
            what Schafer's telling Cotto after the fight is ,"look man, you can't get 60% now, u jus got waxed!! it'll be 20/80, u in Miguelito?? I can't throw Canelo in with Lara, Martisorran, Kirkland & even Trout, they'll hurt your 20 & then what?
            Na man. Not Kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              lol pathetic... When is he ever going to fight a legitimate 154?

You have two wolves Lara vs. Vanes trying to kill each other. Trout just took out Cotto. Now Canelo wants Trout's leftovers?

FAKE CHAMP
              How is Miguel no longer legit, it's still a major major step up in opposition for Canelo.

Comment

this fight got derailed by trout...

atleast make cotto fight ortiz and the winner gets gingerboy

Comment

I hope cotto doesnt take it aswell, canelo needs to man up and fight true 154 pders. Step to the plate, chavez jr step up and fought sergio. I dont wanna see cotto vs canelo. Cotto has a shot to win but he doesnt deserve the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    How is Miguel no longer legit, it's still a major major step up in opposition for Canelo.
                    cotto coming off 2 losses in a row... if cotto just lost to floyd roidweather that would be understandable because floyd is a p4p fighter, but after losing to trout,a fight against gingerboy is no longer legit...

I would even question cotto as a legit 154 lber.... he's small at that weight and needs to cherrypick to win at that weight

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      cotto coming off 2 losses in a row... if cotto just lost to floyd roidweather that would be understandable because floyd is a p4p fighter, but after losing to trout,a fight against gingerboy is no longer legit...

I would even question cotto as a legit 154 lber.... he's small at that weight and needs to cherrypick to win at that weight
                      On paper I think that's true as 2 losses are 2 losses, but in the ring I think Cotto completely outboxes Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X