Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Marketing In America Consists of........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat yank complains about sport what's new.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
      Nobody is forcing you to watch it.
      Nope, that's why I'm watching NFL all access right now so I don't have to hear pretend hype on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmVexx View Post
        Fat yank complains about sport what's new.
        6'3, 207, 9% body fat.

Former division one athlete.

I'm a beast to your sack of bones.

:

Comment

Could you Feck you can't win a war without us. And even when are on the winning side you turn up two years late with the enemy bled dry.

Comment

Never got the logic of getting angry at something that you 'dont care about'.

Just keep changing the channel bro, leave the greatest team sport on the planet to the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Draw View Post
              Could you Feck you can't win a war without us. And even when are on the winning side you turn up two years late with the enemy bled dry.
              We'd squash you like a bug.

America would literally take over the UK within 6 months if we wanted to have it for ourselves.

I'm talking full out. War. None of that political, rules of engagement, were not taking over, just setting free Baloney.

We go in to the UK to take it over, it's ours in 6 months or less. Take that in Kiddo. Breathe slowly after realization comes full circle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Never got the logic of getting angry at something that you 'dont care about'.

Just keep changing the channel bro, leave the greatest team sport on the planet to the rest of us

I'm not angry about the World Cup. I'm angry about the atrocious fake hype marketing portrayed by ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
                  We'd squash you like a bug.

America would literally take over the UK within 6 months if we wanted to have it for ourselves.

I'm talking full out. War. None of that political, rules of engagement, were not taking over, just setting free Baloney.

We go in to the UK to take it over, it's ours in 6 months or less. Take that in Kiddo. Breathe slowly after realization comes full circle.
                  I never disputed that you dim yank. But claiming you can just conquer 1/3 of the world no problems is bollocks. Let's face it you got your "ass handed to you"in nam, you turned up 2 years late for both world wars, after profiteering from both allied and the axis powers, like the money grabbing scum you are.

Comment

Military conquest? How in anyway is killing and maiming people cool? And if it is surely the British win that having an empire that covered nearly 1/3 of the world.

If the heavy division blows so much now why aren't you ruling easier than ever? Fact is if you had two brothers like the klits you would be drooling over them and the heavy division wouldn't be nearly as **** as you make it out to be. And i hate those pricks more than anyone.

Anyone that knows anything about football knows we didn't get our "ass handed to us"

how is bailing the brits out of world war II "uncool" from the british perspective?

as for the bold, it's because our best athletes play basketball and football. you wouldn't even think these guys were real if they started boxing at 12.

Comment

I never disputed that you dim yank. But claiming you can just conquer 1/3 of the world no problems is bollocks. Let's face it you got your "ass handed to you"in nam, you turned up 2 years late for both world wars, after profiteering from both allied and the axis powers, like the money grabbing scum you are.
                      Like I said.. That'sall political hogwash. The world has only seem glimpses of what modern American warfare would be like. Like crumpling Iraq in 3 days.

Comment

Working...
                      X