Kevin Love like the Warriors and Bulls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
    Anywhere but the lakers is okay.
    I like the sig. Hopefully this ownership nonsense will be settled before next season starts. We desperately need to upgrade the small forward position.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=10949807

He would be smart to team up with the splash brothers. As a Clippers fan, that scares the hell out of me.
      As a GSW fan I want us to win a championship with Lee who is severely underrated by our own fans, and with Kerr introducing the triangle to our squad, with minimal upgrades to the bench we will make the finals.

Comment

Bulls need to dump boozer, trade this years 2 1st rd picks we have, and next years 1st rd pick, and get a lineup that looks like

Noah
        Love
        Butler
        Carmelo
        Rose

That would be ideal

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          As a GSW fan I want us to win a championship with Lee who is severely underrated by our own fans, and with Kerr introducing the triangle to our squad, with minimal upgrades to the bench we will make the finals.

getting rid of Jackson will set your team back a bit...it's gonna take at least a year before Kerr can implement his system and for the players to get comfortable in it

Comment

The sacking of Jackson was absurd.

Comment

If i was bulls i would try everthing in my power to get him.Hes the
              scorer they need.And in that shltty divison they always have a chance
              to get into the playoffs.

Comment

Im holding out hope that Orlando will trade one of their picks and a couple players for Love. They have all the cap space in the world and two top 12 picks.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  As good as GS is, the west is too loaded. The Blazers, Rockets, and Clippers are just as talented. The Suns are going to get better, and the Thunder are the Thunder.

I expect the Spurs to win the title this season and Duncan to retire so I see them falling off.

Comment

yesterday it was the lakers and the knicks. knicks don't have anything to offer but melo, and there's no way in hell melo would re-sign with the wolves. lakers have a high lottery pick, but they'd be stupid to trade it for love. he'll be a free agent soon, and odds are the lakers are his number one destination. the celtics also have a high lottery pick, apart from a couple of other ones and they have rondo. minn would definitely take the celtics first this year and a couple of those nets picks they have for the next decade.

Comment

also, If I'm the wolves, I'm asking for steph curry from the warriors. there's no way in hell I'd take anything less. the wolves have two years of leverage.

Comment

Working...
                      X