Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spadafora vs. Dulorme Deal Reached, 8/17 on HBO Latino

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will tell what Spadafora has left. He is older now. His greatest fame was the Mayweather sparring session but he gave up a lot of time being an idiot with a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
      Why the hell is Dulorme with Shaw anyway? Oscar De La Hoya lives in Puerto Rico, surely he had to know about Thomas, why isn't he with GBP? His career would be so much further along if he were.
      No bra u got it all wrong dulorme needs to sign with top rank.keep him on hbo were the big boys plays. But yeah he has skills so hope he can put it all 2gether

Comment

I fail to see how PS wins this one. Dude literally has pillow hands and isn't the faster or the better boxer in this.

Comment

Spada is nothing but an underachiever w/a padded record...Dulorme should beat him...

Comment

I like it let's go

Comment

This is in Atlantic City... I will be tempted to go. Thing is, I'm a fan of some of these guys but just not big enough to wanna drive 6 hrs.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Didn't see this fight coming. I like it.

Comment

Spadafora requested 18 oz gloves, headgear, an audience of less than 15 people, and a VHS video camera to record the contest.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    Spada is nothing but an underachiever w/a padded record...Dulorme should beat him...
                    How can you be an underachiever when you are undefeated?

That's a pretty successful pro career if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                    X