Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather on The Future, SHO, Guerrero, Jabs Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q: Thoughts on one day fighting Pac? Uhm, my legacy blah, blah..43 fights..blah... Just answer the F'n question truthfully. I'll answer it for him

Q:" Pac?" Well I haven't been in a fight where someone had speed and power in a long time and even if I win I don't want to take that kind of damage.

Q2: What about Martinez? Above answer plus he should move to a weight he has never been before and fight S.O.G rather than challenging me at 154!

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
      It's a shame Floyd didn't fight Pac while he had the hype but at least on the other hand it let Marquez get his revenge for all of the robberies.
      It was very satisfying to see Juan end it once and for all with a life altering KO of Manny.
      What we should see is the new Super Saiyan Marquez vs Mayweather and how is the fight going to go now that Marquez is just as strong as Floyd.
      I think after Mayweather finishes off Guerrero that is the way to go.
      Seriously? After getting dominated by Pac, minus two punches do you really thing he can do that to Floyd? Floyd is happy cruising 12 rounds and taking no risks, Pac is an aggressor who goes for the KO. Marquez looked slow against Pac, he'll look even worse against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        • Miguel Cotto, came from beating a really damaged Margarito = Career defining win?
        • Victor Ortiz and Guerrero = Beating Andre Berto is a career defining win?

And in the last part, before Pacquiao being KO'd, the excuse was "If Mayweather fights Pacquiao and wins, pac fans and floyd haters will say "Floyd is too big, Pacquiao is too small, Floyd was supposed to win"

So it's obvious you always have an excuse for Mayweather not fighting Pacquiao. Why don't you use the same logic when he fights a guy like Guerrero? Hypocrites.

Shut your sweet ass up man! Look at all of their last opponents Floyd fought people who all have been winning, while Pac was fighting: Clottey, who lost to Cotto, Margirito who was suspended for a year and got DOMINATED by Mosley, and end of fighting Mosley after getting whooped by Floyd and drawing Mora! So who is really cherry picking? Did I mention catch weights??

Hop off Floyd's nutts homie if you don't like him why does your bytch ass always comment on his article?? Because he is the greatest of this era... And pac got put to sleep by a 40 year old, that Floyd dominated in that same weight class. If Floyd did fight Pac haters like you will say he waited for pac to get old, but he is older than pac!

Man pac fans are real easy to look bad! And never answer questions regarding facts! But your bytch ass will be watching May 4th I bet that much.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
          FRAUD's Very Smart, knows Pac can Ko Him with either Hand,
          and match his Speed; so this Fights not acceptable. It's a HEALTH THING!!!
          Marquez... sleepiauo enough said!

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            "1 fight doesn't define my career" is all you need to know. I don't see how any Flowmo can defend that.

But years ago, it was, "easy money, he's too small."
            These 2 quotes don't contradict each other at all. There's really nothing to defend. A May-Paq fight would have done much more for Pacquiao's career than Mayweather's career. Pacquiao and Arum should've made this fight 4 years ago, but they passed. You "fans" should all let that fight go at this point.

Comment

Very good stuff..I would love to see Mayweather as a trainer..Imagine the things he could show a young fighter..I also believe Floyd when he says he's about the betterment of boxing..Hell,like it or not he's been the biggest thing in boxing for several yrs now..

Him saying he's not supporting Arum was funny..I know Arum is a scumbag,but he's still a promoter who holds fighters I like..

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                These 2 quotes don't contradict each other at all. There's really nothing to defend. A May-Paq fight would have done much more for Pacquiao's career than Mayweather's career. Pacquiao and Arum should've made this fight 4 years ago, but they passed. You "fans" should all let that fight go at this point.
                I agree with this..

Comment

I hate the words young, hungry lion so much. Guerrero's 29 for ****'s sake, he's been a pro for over a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I hate the words young, hungry lion so much. Guerrero's 29 for ****'s sake, he's been a pro for over a decade.
                    LMAO..

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                      Shut your sweet ass up man! Look at all of their last opponents Floyd fought people who all have been winning, while Pac was fighting: Clottey, who lost to Cotto, Margirito who was suspended for a year and got DOMINATED by Mosley, and end of fighting Mosley after getting whooped by Floyd and drawing Mora! So who is really cherry picking? Did I mention catch weights??

Hop off Floyd's nutts homie if you don't like him why does your bytch ass always comment on his article?? Because he is the greatest of this era... And pac got put to sleep by a 40 year old, that Floyd dominated in that same weight class. If Floyd did fight Pac haters like you will say he waited for pac to get old, but he is older than pac!

Man pac fans are real easy to look bad! And never answer questions regarding facts! But your bytch ass will be watching May 4th I bet that much.
                      If you don't have a clue what we're talking about here... don't put your nose here butt hurt flomidiot. Read the chain and analyze what i was trying to say.
                      Calm the **** down.

Comment

Working...
                      X