Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    what you fail to understand is that it didn't come from ordinary people spreading rumors. These are community of Ped experts spreading it. Big difference my friend. Emphasis on experts.
    A community of PED experts are going to go to a shytty boxing website and not have their big break or career defining moment that will get their name and company out into the limelight by approaching a major newspaper outlet or tabloid and dropping the biggest scandal of recent years.

Who wouldn't want to be the first person to shut up the ****y pretty boy eh?

NO NO NO!....instead these groups of experts are going to go to some random boxing "www" and swap emails?!

When they could easily approach a national newspaper as an "anonymous tip off" from "ex employee" from XYZ drug testing agency.

Money and the fame dude, thats what they all want. But noooo... they talk to Hauser instead!!!

Good grief!
    Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 11-23-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      There are no such thing as PED experts, stop talkin like a moron lmao

If it came from experts we'd see some concrete evidence, and the media outlets would have gone to work on Floyd and destroyed him overnight. They would have taken a huge **** on him and then flushed his career down the toilet

Fact is there are no experts, it's a false story and Pacfarts have gotten excited

Until we see some EVIDENCE and it's picked up by the main media then it cant be taken seriously.

pedexperts my arse lmao

Just ask Floyd fans. They don't need no proof ...... they were incriminating Manny with no proof for 3 years. Even Floyd and his team accused Manny with no proof.

What goes around comes around! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        There are no such thing as PED experts, stop talkin like a moron lmao

If it came from experts we'd see some concrete evidence, and the media outlets would have gone to work on Floyd and destroyed him overnight. They would have taken a huge **** on him and then flushed his career down the toilet

Fact is there are no experts, it's a false story and Pacfarts have gotten excited

Until we see some EVIDENCE and it's picked up by the main media then it cant be taken seriously.

pedexperts my arse lmao
        How can they moron, when the people protecting Floyd have thrown away the results. All that's left is their word saying Floyd fuvked 3x than against moronic people such us yourslef that it can't be true. I go for Ped experts all day! Damn shyiits too easy!

Comment

• floyd = 3 failed drug tests

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            A community of PED experts are going to go to a shytty boxing website and not have their big break or career defining moment that will get their name and company out into the limelight by approaching a major newspaper outlet or tabloid and dropping the biggest scandal of recent years.

Who wouldn't want to be the first person to shut up the ****y pretty boy eh?

NO NO NO!....instead these groups of experts are going to go to some random boxing "www" and swap emails?!

When they could easily approach a national newspaper as an "anonymous tip off" from "ex employee" from XYZ drug testing agency.

Money and the fame dude, thats what they all want. But noooo... they talk to Hauser instead!!!

Good grief!
            When there is smoke there is fire. These rumor are coming from ped experts not ordinary people, but they can't do shyiit about it now that they covered it up and flushed out all evidence he was.. But I see rumors that spread from experts carry a lot of weight knowing they know their stuff. It won't spread like wild fire if it hasn't hit their community. Which it did.

Comment

• When was the last time a "national newspaper" broke a major boxing story? Seriously, Hauser is the best boxing writer in the US. He is an attorney and has 30 years of experience as a journalist. I doubt he would've put this out there unless he knew he could back it up.

Floyd and his attorneys had 2 1/2 years to dig up evidence of Pac's juicing and they got nothing. It's only been six months since the failed test rumors came out. Let's see if there is more information forthcoming

Comment

• Originally posted by Toothpick Vic View Post
                When was the last time a "national newspaper" broke a major boxing story? Seriously, Hauser is the best boxing writer in the US. He is an attorney and has 30 years of experience as a journalist. I doubt he would've put this out there unless he knew he could back it up.

Floyd and his attorneys had 2 1/2 years to dig up evidence of Pac's juicing and they got nothing. It's only been six months since the failed test rumors came out. Let's see if there is more information forthcoming
                Crystal clear. Well said. Just to show who barks out loud is the real juicer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toothpick Vic View Post
                  When was the last time a "national newspaper" broke a major boxing story? Seriously, Hauser is the best boxing writer in the US. He is an attorney and has 30 years of experience as a journalist. I doubt he would've put this out there unless he knew he could back it up.

Great post.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                    http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...t-erik-morales

The tests that came back dirty -- the "A" samples and "B" samples -- were conducted at Morales' training camp in Mexico, one on Oct. 4 and one on Oct. 10, according to a source with knowledge of the testing schedule. Morales told people at Golden Boy, his promoter, that the reason for the positive test was because he ate tainted meat, a Golden Boy staffer told ESPN.com. There was a high-profile case recently where many members of the Mexican national soccer team tested positive for clenbuterol after eating tainted meat.

A third test conducted on Morales on Wednesday in New York came back negative, the Golden Boy source told ESPN.com

How is this still hard for anyone to understand? His samples from training camp in Mexico came back positive but his final test while in the US came back clean. Ultimately, in light of the 2011 incident, USADA made the final call to not flag him as positive. NYSAC sanctioned the fight, and it went on. You keep flapping about the B sample and I keep telling you USADA wasn't ready to flag him as positive from those tests because of the issue concerning tainted Mexican meat.
                    Basically you are saying, that they should keep testing untill the results are negative.

Comment

• All accusations are as yet unproven. I will give PBF the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Working...
                      X