Why is this guy so underrated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Pier Cote is white?

Haha I was thinking the same thing myself like WTF?!

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
      good point was actually thinking about him when making this thread, poor guy got his soul snatched by rubio
      i actually liked him and thought he was a pretty good fighter but as of right now i'm not that impressed with cote

Comment

I looked him up on boxrec and he is rated #50 in the world. That might be why he is underrated. Many of us have never seen or heard of him before. In his 9th fight he won the vacant Canadian 130 pound tittle by beating Jason Hayward who had a record of 6 wins and 7 losses. How does a guy fight for a tittle when he has more losses than wins? He punches hard and if he ever gets near the top 10 I will follow his progress.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Haha I was thinking the same thing myself like WTF?!
          Lol, some posters are clueless. The kid loves to fight. He's a bit older than most young upstarts, so its a wait and see thing.

Comment

btw i ain't even canadian....some of you guys are really mad

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Pier Cote is white?
              LOL...

Comment

damn those canadians sure can crack

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  David Lemieux......
                  Aye..

I'm still a fan of his though. Disappointed with him though..

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    UH...NO!

We have a problem with Canadians who come and try to over hype a fighter SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS CANADIAN LIKE THEY ARE but haven't done anything...you know kinda like how some people was trying to HYPE UP David Lemieux and Lucian Bute! Don't expect US fans to jump on the bandwagon of a fighter that is not form the US when a lot of people are negative to American Fighters ALL THE TIME!

Me personally I PRIDE myself in being a BOXING FAN FIRST, so I don't look at just RACE and what Country your from, if your good your good but sadly MOST fans are not like that, it becomes a "MY COUNTRY IS BETTER THEN YOUR COUNTRY" or "MY RACE IS BETTER THEN YOUR RACE" type of thing
                    Don't forget the Steve Molitor.

Comment

I've seen him on undercards a couple of times and I thought he looked very dangerous and explosive. I'll be interested to see how he does when he steps up in competition, he's certainly ready for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X