Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Agreement Made to Face Mayweather-Cotto Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo sells a lot of ppvs, the mexican fans buy the ppv to see canelo, they don't buy to the ppv to see Mayweathers boring ass, canelo sells a few hundred ppv by himself, plus Floyd thinks he sells ppvs by himself but if it wasent for canelo in the undercard in his last few fights he would have sold a lot less.

Comment

• amen to that, but let me also add that the same goes on paquiaos cards they have to have mexicans around to be able to sell well.

Comment

• Canelo is going to make a good amount of money for the Floyd fight, and will become the official star of the future.

Comment

• I think Mosley might get stopped in this fight.....an unfortunate thing to see

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I think Mosley might get stopped in this fight.....an unfortunate thing to see
            Imagine the irony for certain fans who always use the so and so beat so and so better because so and so ko'ed so and so better/faster etc.

So according to those certain fans, if Alvarez KO's Mosley, that would mean Alvarez is greater than all of Mosley's past opposition.

I bet certain fans will drop that logic with a quickness. Then again, IMO I can't see Alvarez stopping him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Imagine the irony for certain fans who always use the so and so beat so and so better because so and so ko'ed so and so better/faster etc.

So according to those certain fans, if Alvarez KO's Mosley, that would mean Alvarez is greater than all of Mosley's past opposition.

I bet certain fans will drop that logic with a quickness. Then again, IMO I can't see Alvarez stopping him.
              I just think that, like many posters here, Mosley feels that Alvarez isn't ready for this fight. Alvarez feels that he is indeed ready and he is going to want to prove so. Mosley is going to want to prove that he isn't washed up by putting this green, young kid in his place.

So what it is going to come down to is Mosley's experience versus Alvarez' youth and hunger. Bottom line is Mosley tries to push the "kid" around and he finds out that he couldn't push him around unless he had a small vehicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I just think that, like many posters here, Mosley feels that Alvarez isn't ready for this fight. Alvarez feels that he is indeed ready and he is going to want to prove so. Mosley is going to want to prove that he isn't washed up by putting this green, young kid in his place.

So what it is going to come down to is Mosley's experience versus Alvarez' youth and hunger. Bottom line is Mosley tries to push the "kid" around and he finds out that he couldn't push him around unless he had a small vehicle.
                I think Mosley will look good at times due to Alvarez not having the speed that Mayweather or Pac has which gave him major issues. But like I have said though, I think youth wins the fight with Mosley just not being able to keep up and pull the trigger at the same time.

I think it will be entertaining at times but ultimately I think I will end up feeling bad for Mosley worse than I did vs Mora and Pac when we knew he was past it.

Comment

• canelo vs pirog

canelo should face at least
                  k9 bunradge, lara, even luis callazo at 154 would be a good fight!
                  Lets not 4get kirkland , or even cotto. ...or dimitri pirog at a catchweight

Comment

• So this is the fight that will happen after Floyd pulls his next publicity stunt to make it seem like he wants the Pac fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      So this is the fight that will happen after Floyd pulls his next publicity stunt to make it seem like he wants the Pac fight
                      Bob will make a statement about the out door stadium being delayed.... and needs more time.

Comment

Working...
                      X