No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz Backs Pacquiao on Cotto Demands, Talks Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz Backs Pacquiao on Cotto Demands, Talks Canelo

As the wheels continue to turn in the life of Manny Pacquiao, it has become clear that a rematch with WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto may now be out of reach.

[Click Here To Read More]

Cotto-Ortiz is a nice little dream fight of mine. (Favor Cotto)

Canelo is too big for both IMO.

The ginger is growing still. I'd say he's a fairly big JMW right now.

Comment

On top of being a mental midget, Ortiz also has the "bend over for the champ" mentality. He may think like that but a guy like Cotto, who has some pull now and can fight Mayweather for more money than that of a Pacquiao fight, won't do that.

Comment

"The ruler of boxing and of his division for a reason", a lot of these fighters have been brainwashed it seems. Do they watch fights the same way the fans do? Cuz as far as I can tell, Pac's is no longer a major threat like he was a couple years ago. His aura has been completely shattered to ****, and these dudes talk about him like he's the Second Coming. Ortiz, we know you want another payday after displaying such severe stupidity and emotional immaturity in your first ever mega-fight, but get off Pac's dick please. So if Pac brought you down to a catch-weight of 145, i'm sure you wouldn't have a problem with it, right Ortiz??
        Last edited by kiaba360; 01-28-2012, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Overall and all things considered, Ortiz sounds basically like a fool.

Comment

shut up victor and beat bertos azz

Comment

pac doesn't need to rematch cotto anyway... this is really just a money fight if it happens.

Comment

of course Ortiz will side with Manny he wants to fight him..

Comment

i commend Cotto for not playing the fool twice

Comment

Ortiz-Cotto/Alvarez are both good winnable fights for Ortiz. Ortiz-Cotto would be one hell of a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X